Packers vs Bills all time series

I never realized this until the other day that the Bills are one of 4 teams the Packers have a losing record against all time. You guys do have big bragging rights over us. I had thought we beat you more in Lambeau then Buffalo. I know we're 0-6 in Buffalo. I have a feeling we're going to have a close game this season.

13 minutes ago, Capco said:

Putting up good series numbers against historically great teams while sucking against everyone else.

So Billsy.  

My formative years were the 20 or so that the Pack were putrid.

I wonder how many more times we'll play the Packers in Lambeau and if we'll win in the future. Maybe we'll play them 40 more times but I bet we'd win half if our defense plays good. Of course, it's possible we play them 30 more times if the Packers move stadiums to another town and then we might only beat them 20 times out of 30. If we move our stadium then it would still be the Buffalo Bills but if they have a different stadium in a different town then it might not be Lambeau but would it still be Green Bay. Either way, our offense is usually pretty good and the Bills are a good running team, but if the league becomes more passing friendly, then I could see the Packers winning 35 of the next 40 (again, if the Green Bay stadium is still in Lambeau), but if the league goes back to a run first league, then our guys might have the ability to win 28 of the next 40. The all time record will probably change in the next 40 years or so and if it's anything like the record between the Sabres and the Bruins, it will probably be close over time. I kinda like how Green Bay fans are behind their team too like us. We all like to watch our team and support our teams and that's why Packers fans are like Bills fans. If we can keep the game close we might win 29 of the next 40 meetings because we like to play in the cold too. It's a lot of fun to watch Packers games if the Bills aren't playing because their team is a lot like ours. Anyway, Go Bills and Packers!!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

I wonder how many more times we'll play the Packers in Lambeau and if we'll win in the future. Maybe we'll play them 40 more times but I bet we'd win half if our defense plays good. Of course, it's possible we play them 30 more times if the Packers move stadiums to another town and then we might only beat them 20 times out of 30. If we move our stadium then it would still be the Buffalo Bills but if they have a different stadium in a different town then it might not be Lambeau but would it still be Green Bay. Either way, our offense is usually pretty good and the Bills are a good running team, but if the league becomes more passing friendly, then I could see the Packers winning 35 of the next 40 (again, if the Green Bay stadium is still in Lambeau), but if the league goes back to a run first league, then our guys might have the ability to win 28 of the next 40. The all time record will probably change in the next 40 years or so and if it's anything like the record between the Sabres and the Bruins, it will probably be close over time. I kinda like how Green Bay fans are behind their team too like us. We all like to watch our team and support our teams and that's why Packers fans are like Bills fans. If we can keep the game close we might win 29 of the next 40 meetings because we like to play in the cold too. It's a lot of fun to watch Packers games if the Bills aren't playing because their team is a lot like ours. Anyway, Go Bills and Packers!!

Hello, Mr. Hank Kimball.

I'll bet that when one of your high school teachers assigned a 500 word essay, you didn't bat an eye...

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
Believe it or not, it's a complement.

42 minutes ago, Hurricane said:

Mighty Taco...

I don’t think you can really compare the two. But you can say Mighty Taco > Taco Bell for sure

1 hour ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Colosso Taco really stepping their game up in Niag. Co.

They have these fried steak and cheese rollups, hot damn.

Please, tell me more...

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Please, tell me more...

Basically a pizza-log configuration with steak and cheese instead of pizza filling.

Sweet tap-dancin Jesus H. Christmas on a pogo stick!

6 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

I never realized this until the other day that the Bills are one of 4 teams the Packers have a losing record against all time. You guys do have big bragging rights over us. I had thought we beat you more in Lambeau then Buffalo. I know we're 0-6 in Buffalo. I have a feeling we're going to have a close game this season.

Is Bang On The Drum All Day still the TB celebration song?

7 hours ago, Capco said:

Putting up good series numbers against historically great teams while sucking against everyone else.

So Billsy.  

Green Bay had their problems between Bart Starr and Bret.  Chris Berman used to call their games against TB, "the bay of pigs!"  That's when they both sucked, at the same time.

33 minutes ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

Green Bay had their problems between Bart Starr and Bret.  Chris Berman used to call their games against TB, "the bay of pigs!"  That's when they both sucked, at the same time.

Hahaha nice.