Hot for Teacher: Kentucky style

I think it's time to eliminate the word "sodomy" from our lexicon.  It carries nothing but extremely negative connotations despite the fact it is nothing at all like rape -- the word that should be used to describe all non-consensual sexual contact.

8 minutes ago, eball said:

I think it's time to eliminate the word "sodomy" from our lexicon.  It carries nothing but extremely negative connotations despite the fact it is nothing at all like rape -- the word that should be used to describe all non-consensual sexual contact.

The story fails to indicate if the student victim was male or female. 

Edited by PromoTheRobot

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

The story fails to indicate if the student victim was male or female. 

Yeah and it shouldn't matter.  It's a dumb, ancient word that doesn't need to be used any more.  There's consensual sex or non-consensual sex -- with the opposite or same sex is irrelevant, as is what "type" of sex it is.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, eball said:

Yeah and it shouldn't matter.  It's a dumb, ancient word that doesn't need to be used any more.  There's consensual sex or non-consensual sex -- with the opposite or same sex is irrelevant, as is what "type" of sex it is.

But the charge in this case suggests a certain activity.

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

But the charge in this case suggests a certain activity.

And what activity do you think it means?

And why does the certain activity matter?

Edited by Cynical

21 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

E, its freaking Kentucky..prolly still have laws on the books that "sodomy" is illegal even between consenting adults..

I know and that's my point.  Time to move into the 21st century...or even 20th for states in the deep south.

• Haha (+1) 1