Prisco's Top 100 NFL Players of 2018

Prisco's Top 100 NFL Players of 2018: Rodgers tops Brady for No. 1, Jaguars have most on list

Who are the NFL's best players?

Who is the best quarterback? Top pass rusher? Receiver?

The debate is settled with my 2018 list of Top 100 NFL players, a list that looks back at the 2017 season, but also ahead to 2018.

Shady in at #44, White #49, and Hyde is #91.
  • Thank you (+1) 1

It's Pete Prisco so..............................................meh...

He's more a Bills basher than supporter. Sure he's been more positive towards the club as of late but make no mistake, he's a Jacksonville fan and pumps up that team more than any other. 

2 minutes ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

I'd rather know who the top 2018 players are/were following the season.  How the H do you know about untested rookies, relocated free agents, and rejuvenated injured players prior to the season?

THIS^

5 hours ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

I'd rather know who the top 2018 players are/were following the season.  How the H do you know about untested rookies, relocated free agents, and rejuvenated injured players prior to the season?

You make an educated thoughtful guess. Which is also hopefully interesting.

Unless you're the kind of person who never predicts stuff, say the Bills record next year, you do it too.

But if you're not interested, fair enough. There are a lot of other threads to click on.

Edited by Thurman#1

8 hours ago, BearNorth said:

32 teams 3 in the top 100, why Hyde > Poyer I'm not sure?

Don't see Cordy Glenn, Sammy Watkins or Marcel Dareus on this list.

If healthy, Glenn is a top 10 OT.  That probably lands him between 100-150.  

Watkins is a great unknown.  He looked physically dominant at times with the Bills.  Size and speed.  Dam injuries.  If not for the foot, he is probably a top 4 WR and his option is picked up for this year.

Dareus.  Who the hell knows.  Top 50 talent.  Bottom 50 effort.  Sad.  He played better than this board thought but not even close to the contract he signed.  My hunch is he has 2 more great years in him playing on one year deals.