The Shield - Season 4

I thought it was good to see a somewhat slow first episode to tie some things together that needed connecting from last season.

When Aseveda laid into Vic about the letter he wrote not reccommending him for the promotion, i thought Vic was going to say something about the guys that raped him last year in front of the entire office. (but i couldn't rememeber just how much Vic knew about that situation).

I was suprised to not see "Shane" on the show. Is he gone for good?

Opinion of Glenn Close: Holding opinion for a few episodes. So far - no complaints.

I thought it was good to see a somewhat slow first episode to tie some things together that needed connecting from last season.

When Aseveda laid into Vic about the letter he wrote not reccommending him for the promotion, i thought Vic was going to say something about the guys that raped him last year in front of the entire office.  (but i couldn't rememeber just how much Vic knew about that situation).

I was suprised to not see "Shane" on the show.  Is he gone for good?

Opinion of Glenn Close:  Holding opinion for a few episodes.  So far - no complaints.

276396[/snapback]

Shane was on the show. His scene with Vic at the end - at the scene of a murder - was chilling.

Yes, definitely a slow episdoe but I still enjoyed it. Supposedly things really pick p around episode 3 this season.

The Shield is my favorite show so I have high expectations. I thought the show got off to a good start last night.

Shane was on the show.  His scene with Vic at the end - at the scene of a murder - was chilling.

276404[/snapback]

i taped it and watched it this morning. the tape didn't pick up the last 5 minutes of the show....tell me what happened!!!

i taped it and watched it this morning.  the tape didn't pick up the last 5 minutes of the show....tell me what happened!!!

276414[/snapback]

Vic and Ronnie went to someone's house late at night (couldn't tell if it was the same guy Vic talked to earlier about possibly 'taking over' as the main drug dealer on the streets) only to find out that said person was shot dead (single shot to the head).

When they went in, Shane was there looking for the guy's Blackberry because his name was in it (he said he was an CI of his). Vic didn't like the look of things so he asked Shane what had *really* happened there. Shane shrugged him off and offered "want to smell my gun?"

It was real murky as to whether or not Shane had killed the guy and it was obvious there was going to be a ton of friction between the two of them this season.

The episode should be on a couple more times this week. It's 66 minutes long.

I watch "24" and I like it.

but The Shield is the BEST Drama show on T.V.

Last nights episode:

Aseveda. This guys locks his office and starts whackin' his monkey to a security video of a woman getting raped. Then he leaves the Barn with the tape. My guess is, that tape is going to be needed to complete the investigation (?)

Last year I sort of liked his character. This year, he is a 100% prick. My prediction, based on that scene and the scene from last week is that he will end up raping his own wife.

Shane. This guy is in soooo deep. I can't possibly believe he will survive the season. If Vic doesn't kill him, one of the gang members will.

Vic's soon to be ex-wife flirting with Dutch, does not bode well for Dutch.

Last nights episode:

Aseveda.  This guys locks his office and starts whackin' his monkey to a security video of a woman getting raped.  Then he leaves the Barn with the tape.  My guess is, that tape is going to be needed to complete the investigation (?) 

Last year I sort of liked his character.  This year, he is a 100% prick.  My prediction, based on that scene and the scene from last week is that he will end up raping his own wife.

Shane.  This guy is in soooo deep. I can't possibly believe he will survive the season.  If Vic doesn't kill him, one of the gang members will.

284301[/snapback]

That episode was very bizarre to say the least. The old man and the drug addicted transsexual?.... Aceveda ???? WTF was up with that? Next week the show looks like it's really going to get cooking.

Last nights episode:

Aseveda.  This guys locks his office and starts whackin' his monkey to a security video of a woman getting raped.  Then he leaves the Barn with the tape.  My guess is, that tape is going to be needed to complete the investigation (?) 

Last year I sort of liked his character.  This year, he is a 100% prick.  My prediction, based on that scene and the scene from last week is that he will end up raping his own wife.

Shane.  This guy is in soooo deep. I can't possibly believe he will survive the season.  If Vic doesn't kill him, one of the gang members will.

284301[/snapback]

Can't believe they turned Aceveda into a sexual deviant but, then again, it's not like The Shield actually has any rules.

I like them using Shane as a bad guy. Honestly, I can't believe he even made it this far.

Surprised they brought Gilroy back (in deceased form).