Can all the "we will make the playoff' posters

Rudyc80

Considering we have lost our second best olineman, our best defensive lineman, our best special teams player, and have basically said we will keep Lindell. This team is a 7-9 if we are lucky with a rookie QB...lol. And i bet anything Clements and Mcgee dont get an extension done...watch. Maybe TD knows this is his last year and doesnt give a !@#$!

WHERE IN THE BLUE HELL DOES ANYONE SEE PLAYOFFS?

Gains

Gandy....cut from Bears(enough said)

Holcomb.....has he made it through a season healthy?

Losses

Jennings

Willimas

Preleau

Bledsoe

yah we look great and oh yah the lions are gonna sign demulling today for those who saw him as the light at the end of the tunnel!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Are Rudy and JP era the same?

276409[/snapback]

I was starting to wonder the same thing.......if they aren't the same, then either 1) one is the other's 'extra head', or 2) they are both drinking from the same bowl of chicken little soup.

I feel a song coming on....

This thread is really....

Bluer than blue.

Sadder than sad.

You're the saddest fan our lowly Bills have ever had.

And threads without you will never be...

Bluer than blue.

Sadder than sad.

Let THAT song stick in your head for the day and you'll start feeling better by lunchtime.

Considering we have lost our second best olineman, our best defensive lineman, our best special teams player, and have basically said we will keep Lindell. This team is a 7-9 if we are lucky with a rookie QB...lol. And i bet anything Clements and Mcgee dont get an extension done...watch. Maybe TD knows this is his last year and doesnt give a !@#$!

276372[/snapback]

Rudy, my son, why so positive? 7-9? I'm going to have to take you over my knee for such sacrilege. Shame on you.

I hope you took your umbrella and rubbers to school. There's supposed to be a pretty heavy sky-fall today.

276372[/snapback]

We have Willis McGahee, we have a killer defense, and we have a killer special teams unit. Your putting way to much weight into losing the overated Pat and Jonas. Both players had negatives. Pat was never able to pressure QBs and Jonas was brittle missing big chunks of every season. This team is on track to get to the playoffs as long as they run the ball and play great defense. Something they will no doubt be able to do with frequency.

Are Rudy and JP era the same?

276409[/snapback]

No way. Rudy is a hit and run artist. He posts a thread like this and then just sits back and laughs as people respond. He never wades in to back-up his statements. JP on the other hand seems to relish in the war of words. He likes nothing better than to get people riled up and then he continues to fan the flames.

They are similar though, perhaps brothers from a different mother.

I feel a song coming on....

This thread is really....

Bluer than blue.

Sadder than sad.

You're the saddest fan our lowly Bills have ever had.

And threads without you will never be...

Bluer than blue.

Sadder than sad.

Let THAT song stick in your head for the day and you'll start feeling better by lunchtime.

276420[/snapback]

We had joy, we had fun, we had seasons in the sun

But the stars we could reach were just Cowboys on the beach

But the Bowls in our prime were just seasons out of time

:blink:

But the stars we could reach were just Cowboys on the beach

But the Bowls in our prime were just seasons out of time

:blink:

276437[/snapback]

Bills Fan of the Internet

Here is my request.

You don't have to post it, but I hope you'll do your best.

I've been reading all your threads on the Stadium Wall

And you seem suicidal to me. B-)

Gains

Gandy....cut from Bears(enough said)

Holcomb.....has he made it through a season healthy?

Losses

Jennings

Willimas

Preleau

Bledsoe

yah we look great and oh yah the lions are gonna sign demulling today for those who saw him as the light at the end of the tunnel!

276372[/snapback]

In one word "chemistry"