[Incomplete Title] Sabres (21-12-5) & NHL 2018-19 - Game 39 (MSG-B) vs. BOS (20-14-4) at 7 PM ET on 12/29

11 hours ago, K-9 said:

My hoarse throat will attest to that; can barely speak after all the cheering. As loud as I’ve heard KBC in a while. This fan base is so wants to embrace this team again. And I think the players really sense that. And while I have a few gripes about Housley, his consistent message to the team about the importance of earning the affection of this city, is something I give him a ton of credit for. 

Yeah my throat is definitely sore today. Fans were nuts. Even in the parking lot people were still cheering. 

Amazing 1st period. Buffalo came out on fire. Not the best 2nd or 3rd. I thought they sat back too much. But they pulled out the win. I’ll take it, though I really want to see them play a full 60. But they are still a young team learning how to win. Hopefully it comes with time. 

Edited by BillsFan4

18 minutes ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

I don't think that I can ever recall a guy scoring a goal and then getting into a fight on the ensuing face off. Very impressive, Johan.

In the post game interview when asked about the fight Larsson said that the Philly player asked him if he was willing to fight. Larsson said okay and then they went at it. It was a staged/set up fight where the Philly player hoped would spark his struggling team. 

https://wgr550.radio.com/media/audio-channel/11-21-johan-larsson-post-game

• Like (+1) 2

BUFFALO - A look at the forward lines and defense pairings featured at Thursday's practice at the KeyBank Center in Buffalo.

Drouin - Domi - Shaw
Tatar - Danault - Gallagher
Hudon - Kotkaniemi - Lehkonen
Agostino - Chaput - Deslauriers
Peca

Benn - Petry
Ouellet - Reilly
Schlemko - Mete
Alzner - Weber

Price
Niemi

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

Driving to Buffalo game now froM DC. I have already seen 5 cars with Bills/ Sabres stuff and have not even hit Harrisburg yet. Air high fiving em all. Assume all going game today if on road this early!   People be pumped!

Nice call with Howard Simon! :thumbsup: