California (again)

12 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

It’s disgusting. The author should be fired tomorrow!  Hyperbole is one thing in an editorial but this is completely unacceptable. Slander laws need to be changed. 

I was a big fan of Larry’s and listened to him every day.  I would love to have read that piece but I don’t have an LA Times subscription.  I pretty much dropped everything to do with LA when I moved on the other side of the Orange Curtain 20 years ago. 

Just now, Chef Jim said:

I was a big fan of Larry’s and listened to him every day.  I would love to have read that piece but I don’t have an LA Times subscription.  I pretty much dropped everything to do with LA when I moved on the other side of the Orange Curtain 20 years ago. 

That’s OK, nobody reads the LA Times anymore. Which is why click bait has become such a huge problem. This article/editorial wouldn’t have gotten any attention if not for that horrendous headline. If that was in your school paper, the faculty advisor would’ve said “not in a million years”. Once again, pure racist garbage. 

14 hours ago, B-Man said:

Well they are following in the fine fine tradition of the Orlando Sentinel who called one of my teacher friends a white supremacist for a tweet that was anti Sharia law. She though is the direct descendant of slaves and the tweet was all about the rights women lose under Sharia. The Sentinel though called it a white supremacist tweet.

Ok I voted and had to wait in line for 13 hours.  Oh wait no.  I voted (yes BTW) from the comfort of my kitchen.  Voting is sooooo hard. 

Oh and who did I vote for to replace Newsom?  

Drum roll please…….

Caitlyn Jenner!  😃

And I laughed and laughed just like I did when I check Donald J Trump in 2016.