California (again)

17 hours ago, Nanker said:

I always knew LA was an elitist rascal! :ph34r:

He's a quitter though. He's leaving California for a chillier climate. I asked him where he was moving and he told me "I da ho". I asked him where, not what he did for a living and all he could do is say "I da ho", as if he was confessing!

• Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

He's a quitter though. He's leaving California for a chillier climate. I asked him where he was moving and he told me "I da ho". I asked him where, not what he did for a living and all he could do is say "I da ho", as if he was confessing!

Do you recall which one of the nuts said I was quitting because I was leaving CA? Such derangement.

2 minutes ago, BigMcD said:

Hey dudes, I’m going to be in San Diego for the next couple of weeks. Let me know if you want to get together for a beer or hit tacos el gordo for lunch! 

quoting this so the whole California crew can get a laugh out of this, considering most won't see it because they have you on ignore

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BigMcD said:

Hey dudes, I’m going to be in San Diego for the next couple of weeks. Let me know if you want to get together for a beer or hit tacos el gordo for lunch! 

I'll gladly meet you in Tijuana instead. How about Pedro's Palace at 1:00pm on Friday. Make sure to bring a couple of concealed automatic weapons for your protection.

11 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

quoting this so the whole California crew can get a laugh out of this, considering most won't see it because they have you on ignore

I’m doing this to keep his avatar off the front page. 

Just now, Nanker said:

Bump

?

3 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I'll gladly meet you in Tijuana instead. How about Pedro's Palace at 1:00pm on Friday. Make sure to bring a couple of concealed automatic weapons for your protection.

Sounds good! 

5 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

How’s the food?