Nate Burleson apologizes to Tre White for snubbing him on top 10 list

Respect to Nate, he manned up and said he messed up by not including Tre on his top 10 2nd year player list, showing him a ton of respect in the process. Tip my hat to any man that can admit his mistakes.

Some further context-

Also Tre called out Nate on the Andrew Siciliano interview which I can't find and was already posted on here. 

Not that I think Tre needs this kind of motivation....but def could keep that "chip on his shoulder" going into the 2nd year.

Remember what happened to Darby in his second year?   The change in scheme didnt help him and losing his positional coach didnt help him but fact is Darby's production fell off.

6 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Maybe when Tre gets his gold jacket, Burleson can take some credit for motivating him. Kind of like how Jerry Sullivan takes credit for Darryl Talley.

Jerry should take credit for heartburn and sour stomach most of fandom has.

2 hours ago, MJS said:

Hasn't this been discussed a lot already? Or am I just feeling Deja Vu?

Phil Connors: Do you ever have deja vu Mrs. Lancaster?
Mrs. Lancaster: I don’t think so, but I could check with the kitchen.

7 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Maybe when Tre gets his gold jacket, Burleson can take some credit for motivating him. Kind of like how Jerry Sullivan takes credit for Darryl Talley.

Darryl gave Jerry credit.

Did you charge Jerry and Bucky for all the real estate in your brain?

2 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

That was a response TO DARRYL GIVING HIM CREDIT.

Do you know how conversations work?

Yes I know. And I'm not going around the block with you twenty times again to determine if Darryl was seriously thanking Jerry for disparaging him. Even a crappy parent can have a kid turn out good. That doesn't make them "Father of the Year."

Edited by PromoTheRobot

2 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Yes I know. And I'm not going around the block with you twenty times again to determine if Darryl was seriously thanking him for disparaging him. Even a crappy parent can have a kid turn out good. That doesn't make them "Father of the Year."

If, 20 years from now, Tre White is getting his gold jacket and thanks Nate Burleson personally for helping motivate him, will you crap on Burleson?

No.  Of course not.  Hence the real estate comment.  Your thought process is "I hate Jerry Sullivan, so I think this," and it's readily apparent to anyone with eyeballs.

Edited by BringBackOrton
  • Haha (+1) 1