Battle Royale: Why Fortnite Conquered NFL Locker Rooms

Saxum

He's got Rachel Bush in the house...

And he's playing video games.

I know, I know: "But Logic, you can't have sex ALL day". To that I reply...have you SEEN Rachel Bush?!?!?!

FORTNITE?!?!?!

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Logic said:

I know, I know: "But Logic, you can't have sex ALL day". To that I reply...have you SEEN Rachel Bush?!?!?!

FORTNITE?!?!?!

Maybe she ... I don’t know... has hobbies as well?

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Maybe she ... I don’t know... has hobbies as well?

UNACCEPTABLE!

(I'm just kidding, by the way. Of course he has non Rachel Bush hobbies. She did once post a video on Instagram, though, of her dancing/shimmying in front of him and trying to coerce him to turn off Fortnite, and he won't do it. It came with the caption "Fortnite or THIS?!". At least on that day, I can't help but feel that Jordan made the wrong decision!)

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Ramza86 said:

If hes good enough to stream, make money and gain followers. Let him ride the wave and take that chance. Some of the highest paid streamers make over 50 grand a month.

50K a month to play video games!!!  Wow.  

20 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

i was only kidding...kinda! He made about $50 bucks Friday night/ Saturday. afternoon....you know retirement money?

Got start somewhere on the road to $500K a month

I know you probably already know this given the above, but it amazing that the Ninja guy recently said he makes upwards of $500k a month.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-03-19-fortnite-twitch-streamer-ninja-is-making-usd500-000-a-month

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

15 hours ago, Logic said:

I know, I know: "But Logic, you can't have sex ALL day". To that I reply...have you SEEN Rachel's Bush?!?!?!

FORTNITE?!?!?!

fixed it for ya.....