Hot for Teacher: Virginia style

"Miranda Nicole Pauley, 34, of Hanover, has been charged with four counts of indecent liberties by a custodian and a count of use of a communication system for crimes against children, according to police. "

I'm confused.  Is she a janitor or a teacher???

4 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Saw this on the news last night. This one might hit a little close to home, but I am not sure . @Mr Infolives in this town, not sure if his boys went to this school or not. 

Yep, saw this too and right in my town but my boys went to another school. On Monday I will stop where the locals go for coffee to get the scoop. 

I don’t recall any of this happening when I went to school. But we did have one scandal when I was attending Catholic grade school. An acquaintenance’s (year younger) mother died and his dad ended up marrying the nun who taught my friend. Yes, we all thought that Sister Mary was hot and no, I do not have any pics.

5 minutes ago, Mr Info said:

Yep, saw this too and right in my town but my boys went to another school. On Monday I will stop where the locals go for coffee to get the scoop. 

I don’t recall any of this happening when I went to school. But we did have one scandal when I was attending Catholic grade school. An acquaintenance’s (year younger) mother died and his dad ended up marrying the nun who taught my friend. Yes, we all thought that Sister Mary was hot and no, I do not have any pics.

People were able to keep better secrets back in the day.

Edited by Boca BIlls
  • Like (+1) 1

On June 1, 2018 at 3:59 PM, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Tough to gauge from that pic, but I’ll go out on a limb here and say yes.

I think this is the teacher:

1f79e03fc8fdcc2cb644e6ce2da44834.jpg

_Rdz3Ejs.jpg

0?e=1529190000&v=beta&t=q6NQzw7TjRkF7u1u

Edited by Fadingpain

10 hours ago, Boca BIlls said:

People were able to keep better secrets back in the day.

Yep.  Discretion was of the highest order a generation ago.  Now, the whole town knows within a week at the latest.

10 hours ago, Golden Goat said:

Teachers were uglier back in the day. Mine were like 100. All of them.

I've been pondering your statement for a couple of hours now.  None of my grade school teachers were hot.  One was attractive in a mousey sort of way.  Further, she was just out of college so the ages between her and the senior students was as minimal as possible.  One teacher was OK but but she gave the vibe she was fairly horny while at school.  A couple of time she sat in what I would consider an inappropriate way which had the intent of extending an invitation so to speak.

10 hours ago, Golden Goat said:

Teachers were uglier back in the day. Mine were like 100. All of them.

I had Nuns in grade school..

but I will say we had some hottie teachers in my public high school. some were older, some were younger..but we sure as hell discussed it the locker room!

Edited by plenzmd1