Name Brand Products

4 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

Reynolds Wrap foil. Store brand is NOT the same. Trust me.

And "Jif or GTFO."

I always buy the heaviest and biggest roll available at a couple of area industrial cleaning and supply houses.  Always does the task, and roll can last years.

35 minutes ago, Captain_Quint said:

Agree on both fronts. 

@GugnySkippy? Common man!

16 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Oh sweet Jesus.....Gugny is a Skippy man too?

NimbleGargantuanAntelope-max-1mb.gif

#skippyforlife

I pegged you two as Peter Pan guys!

7 minutes ago, Gugny said:

#skippyforlife

I pegged you two as Peter Pan guys!

In 3rd grade mom tried to sneak a pbj with Skippy into my lunch. I told her I'll have a jelly sandwich. I hear she's doing ok these days.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 5/31/2018 at 11:38 AM, Marv's Neighbor said:

Why do they put aluminum in baking powder?

They know we won't wear the tin foil hats.  It's the only way to foil the mind control, and keep us safe.  ?

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

On 5/31/2018 at 9:11 AM, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

My father in law swears by Premium Saltine Crackers. Nothing else will do. Bought some store brand once, and gave him a blind taste test. Figured it out instantly.

Wait, you got married?!? How’d I miss that??? It feels like only yesterday you were seeking dating advice here. There’s hope for @John from Riverside after all. 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 5/31/2018 at 10:11 AM, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

My father in law swears by Premium Saltine Crackers. Nothing else will do. Bought some store brand once, and gave him a blind taste test. Figured it out instantly.

Although I prefer the 'no name' saltine cracker to the Premium Saltines, a recent hospital stay proved you get the freshest saltine when they come in the 2 cracker cellophane 'food service' packaging.  I was amazed at how much crisper these are than any other I've tried over 60+ years.

On 6/3/2018 at 6:56 AM, Kirby Jackson said:

Wait, you got married?!? How’d I miss that??? It feels like only yesterday you were seeking dating advice here. There’s hope for @John from Riverside after all. 

Well technically not married till November. But it's easier to say father in law. Lol. 

2 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Well technically not married till November. But it's easier to say father in law. Lol. 

I do the same thing. We’ve been together 9 years today actually and engaged for 3 and a half. It’s just easier!!

Congrats!!

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I do the same thing. We’ve been together 9 years today actually and engaged for 3 and a half. It’s just easier!!

Congrats!!

Thanks. My mom has been with the same guy since I was 12. They've lived together for over ten years. Much easier to call him my stepfather. 

50 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

Tide

I made the switch to Arm and Hammer (from Tide) about a year ago.  Far less expensive and still gets clothes clean.

I also switched from Downy to Snuggle in an effort to cut costs.  Snuggle doesn't come close to providing dried clothes with softness and a great scent.  I'm back to buying Downy, but I only use it on shirts, bedding and towels.  Jeans/underwear/socks still get the Snuggle.