Kyle Williams coming up NEXT on Jim Rome

1 hour ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

I used to listen to him regularly probably about 10 years ago. He never bashes us like a lot of mainstream media does. For that reason alone, he’s cool in my book

I can get on board with that.

3 hours ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Yes. He hosts a daily sports radio show.

99% of sports board posters feel the need to attack anyone who has a successful career in sports journalism, not sure why...

3 hours ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

I used to listen to him regularly probably about 10 years ago. He never bashes us like a lot of mainstream media does. For that reason alone, he’s cool in my book

Agreed. He also seems to jump on board when we are doing well and does interviews with Bills players to discuss what is working.

16 hours ago, THE SLAMMER said:

Can't handle the guy. How does he still have a job?

His takes can be dumb but for my money he still does some of the best interviews in the game.

3 hours ago, row_33 said:

99% of sports board posters feel the need to attack anyone who has a successful career in sports journalism, not sure why...

The answer is sorta obvious. It's part envy and part jealousy, because most of us realize that these guys are no smarter than millions of other sports fans, yet they got these great / easy jobs, sitting around talking about sports. In fact, many sports fans probably have MORE knowledge and insight than a bunch of these sports "journalists."