Mixed Couple TV Commercials

10 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

In 34’s world, cultural heritage, pride and protection is is only relevant, important and a virtue if it’s brown/black. If you’re interested in any of those as a white person, you’re a racist.

There was a pretty good start to a discussion here related to race but not racist. 34 of course wanted to disrupt that and be a dick. That's his MO.

33 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

There was a pretty good start to a discussion here related to race but not racist. 34 of course wanted to disrupt that and be a dick. That's his MO.

There's no place or time where I am going to permit polite conversation on how disturbed you both are by race-mixing... if you thought this board was safe haven for you tw_ts to expose your idiotic, deep-rooted, prejudices, you were wrong.  

49 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

In 34’s world, cultural heritage, pride and protection is is only relevant, important and a virtue if it’s brown/black. If you’re interested in any of those as a white person, you’re a racist.

Well, your interest in cultural protection is a f___king aphrodisiac to your young daughters... Fueling their curiosity and fascination with dark-complected men.

You will preserve nothing.

You will protect nothing.

If I were a black or brown dude, your female kin would be worth 50 extra points.

2 minutes ago, #34fan said:

There's no place or time where I am going to permit polite conversation on how disturbed you both are by race-mixing... if you thought this board was safe haven for you tw_ts to expose your idiotic, deep-rooted, prejudices, you were wrong.  

Well, your interest in cultural protection is a f___king aphrodisiac to your young daughters... Fueling their curiosity and fascination with dark-complected men.

If I were a black or brown dude, your female kin would be worth 50 extra points.

And I’m sure you don’t see the racism inherent in that post :lol:

question: do you think we should as a nation accommodate Spanish speakers with bilingual everything?

Edited by joesixpack

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I also have a lot of Aristophanes, Aeschylus, Euripides, Xenophon, and Plato.  Doesn't make me Athenian.

No, but probably just a Neo-Macedonian wanna be with delusions of reviving the Empire of Alexander. 

Hitler wasn't German after all. :hrumph: :hrumph:

2 minutes ago, #34fan said:

You are a racist through and through and are using that racism to disrupt a conversation that didn't have a hint of racism until you appeared. Thanks, asswipe.

1 hour ago, joesixpack said:

Puh-leze.. -If you were THAT interested in any of those, you would repatriate your sorry a___ BACK to Europe... -Tommy Robinson could really use your help right now.

Just now, #34fan said:

Puh-leze.. -If you were THAT interested in any of those, you would repatriate your sorry a___ BACK to Europe... -Tommy Robinson could really use your help right now.

Why would I do that? Europe is more interested in cultural suicide than you are!

self loathing on your part does not constitute a problem on my part.

you do beta you.

6 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

And I’m sure you don’t see the racism inherent in that post :lol:

3 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You are a racist through and through and are using that racism to disrupt a conversation that didn't have a hint of racism until you appeared. Thanks, asswipe.

Oh come on guys!! -What'd i say?

Do images of your womenfolk getting DRILLED by the Bills secondary make you sad? :( Oooooh -I'm sowwwy

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

I also have a lot of Aristophanes, Aeschylus, Euripides, Xenophon, and Plato.  Doesn't make me Athenian.

Yes but:

DC Tom    2,352

• Also sniping at retards from the balcony
  •  
  • DC Tom
  • Members
  • 57,706 posts
On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 3:20 PM, BillsEnthusiast said:

Wore a vest with a german iron cross, communist pin and rising sun pin. Was also known to the classmates as a creepy loner who was picked on a lot. Oh, and he was being monitored. 

Nice. 

If anyone ever sees my library, I'm !@#$ed.  Half my books have Nazi iconography on them.

Edited by 3rdnlng

Is anyone that shocked this little mass-murdering douchebag was fascinated by even greater mass-murdering douchebags?

Start a thread titled  'Wtf is with all this race-mixing on TV'  and this is exactly what you get, sir.

On 5/25/2018 at 9:45 AM, Bray Wyatt said:

I think its just easier to target more demographics with an interracial couple

That's the most obvious reason to me.  You get the most bang for your buck that way.  The OP does have a good point that these commercials would have been taboo 30 years ago.

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Is anyone that shocked this little mass-murdering douchebag was fascinated by even greater mass-murdering douchebags?

Start a thread titled  'Wtf is with all this race-mixing on TV'  and this is exactly what you get, sir.

That's not what it was titled and you know it. You're the only person here who saw it the way you did. You don't even have the capability to be a good troll, shitforbrains.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

That's not what it was titled and you know it.

It would have been if there was anything in that shriveled scrotum of yours... it's probably the thing I hate most about white supremacists..

The way you cowards sneak your vile agendas in sideways disguised as free speech and benign conversation.

You don't care either way about mixed couples YET you felt compelled to start a thread hinting at some "agenda" behind their frequency in  TV commercials?

What agenda might that be? :rolleyes:

Just now, #34fan said:

It would have been if there was anything in that shriveled scrotum of yours... it's probably the thing I hate most about white supremacists..

The way you cowards sneak your vile agendas in sideways disguised as free speech and benign conversation.

You don't care either way about mixed couples YET you felt compelled to start a thread hinting at some "agenda" behind their frequency in  TV commercials?

What agenda might that be? :rolleyes:

!@#$ off, troll.