Mixed Couple TV Commercials

21 minutes ago, row_33 said:

this is still ongoing?

Yeah,

34 is still battling those imaginary racist scarecrows (that he invented)....Kakashi2.jpg

The talisman of the day is "race mixing"..................apparently we are all against it.................lol

In would never occur to someone so narrow minded as him that here in 2018, we pretty much all have different race members of our own family and friends.

20 minutes ago, B-Man said:

In would never occur to someone so narrow minded as him that here in 2018, we pretty much all have different race members of our own family and friends.

Not me.  All my friends are the same race: imaginary.

• Haha (+1) 2

We give too much attention to things that don't need attention, 

by posting a topic like this screams the same message that

transgenders and gay marriage people do, a small percentage

of people demanding attention by force feeding method. 99% of 

people don't care one bit who you marry or what you do in your 

own home. Stop with the 'racist ghost around every corner' bit

and live your life.

26 minutes ago, Albwan said:

We give too much attention to things that don't need attention, 

by posting a topic like this screams the same message that

transgenders and gay marriage people do, a small percentage

of people demanding attention by force feeding method. 99% of 

people don't care one bit who you marry or what you do in your 

own home. Stop with the 'racist ghost around every corner' bit

and live your life.

Now, wait a minute. My OP had nothing to do with what #34headtroll tried to make it out to be. I was commenting on what appeared to be a phenomenon or rapid trend in the advertising business. That little weasel comes down here occasionally to attempt to upset the applecart and then leaves when the heat picks up. His posts on TSW aren't any better and he receives much ridicule there too. Have you read this whole thread?

8 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Now, wait a minute. My OP had nothing to do with what #34headtroll tried to make it out to be. I was commenting on what appeared to be a phenomenon or rapid trend in the advertising business.

My bad.

Not only did you drop the bombshell that race-mixing happens in this country, you also alerted us that 3 mixed couples were spotted on national TV. (Do you think there's that many in real life?)  Anyway,  I'll personally sleep better knowing you're out there keeping count...

Thanks Wolf Blitzer of dumass... -Keep the updates coming. :mellow:

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Yeah,

34 is still battling those imaginary racist scarecrows (that he invented)....Kakashi2.jpg

Have those Hillary clones taken away your guns yet?

th?id=OIP.VBADGgabGAt_7_tF8nKbYQHaEK&pid

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, #34fan said:

My bad.

Not only did you drop the bombshell that race-mixing happens in this country, you also alerted us that 3 mixed couples were spotted on national TV. (Do you think there's that many in real life?)  Anyway,  I'll personally sleep better knowing you're out there keeping count...

Thanks Wolf Blitzer of dumass... -Keep the updates coming. :mellow:

Obviously you are a liar and twist things for your own agenda, but for God's sake man even after I pointed out your misspelling of "dumbass" you continue to misspell it. Have you no pride?

5 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Obviously you are a liar and twist things for your own agenda, but for God's sake man even after I pointed out your misspelling of "dumbass" you continue to misspell it. Have you no pride?

(*sigh) Fine...

Thanks for teaching me how to spell Dumbass, dumass.:)

31 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Nah the Hiliary clones are too busy preparing for the mass deportation of Hispanics, roundup of Gays into concentration camps, return of segregation, and the forcing of women to be barefoot and pregnant that still hasn't happened under Trump

31 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Nah the Hiliary clones are too busy preparing for the mass deportation of Hispanics, roundup of Gays into concentration camps, return of segregation, and the forcing of women to be barefoot and pregnant that still hasn't happened under Trump

:lol:!

On 5/28/2018 at 6:55 PM, Juror#8 said:

Now while that could make me racist too, it could also mean that I noticed a growing commercial trend (biracial couples in commercial advertising) where there had been no such trend before, and wondered “why.” That “why” could be “why weren’t those biracial couple compositions in advertising before,” or “since they werent there before, what’s going on philosophically or attitudinally that’s driving the conspicuous presence in advertising now ...” 

So I like to think that an awareness of that trend evidences some intellectual curiosity or even a mild amount of perspicacity. 

Correct, and it ties in with your previous point about the growing purchasing power of the black demographic, which naturally leads to greater attention from advertisers (shocking, I know).   And to reiterate my earlier point, the biggest reason for the increase in interracial couples in ads is purely economic.  If you are targeting families, and you need to hit all the demographics, it's hell of a lot more efficient to cast one interracial couple than to cast two couples of the same race. 

Nothing more, nothing less.

On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 10:47 PM, 3rdnlng said:

This is not a complaint but an observation. A couple of decades ago this was not even on the radar of the marketing gurus. Recently I have noticed a flood of tv commercials that have mixed couples in them. I don't approve or disapprove but  I really care enough to bring it up as a subject so people can post their dumbass comments? Can everyone join me in this ludicrous exercise?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, GG said:

Correct, and it ties in with your previous point about the growing purchasing power of the black demographic, which naturally leads to greater attention from advertisers (shocking, I know).   And to reiterate my earlier point, the biggest reason for the increase in interracial couples in ads is purely economic.  If you are targeting families, and you need to hit all the demographics, it's hell of a lot more efficient to cast one interracial couple than to cast two couples of the same race. 

Nothing more, nothing less.

Plus it covers the all-important Muslim Brotherhood/Planet of the Apes demographic.

50 minutes ago, baskin said:

Just so youins know, I've been called out for doing something I shouldn't have done. While I don't understand what I did wrong I'm going to take this opportunity to offer a blow job to anyone offended. If that doesn't appeal to you or if you are female I wouldn't object to being pegged.

Baskin, let me be the first to decline your open ended offer. My parts aren't going into a horse's ass.