NFL's Best Kept Secrets: Jordan Poyer

6 hours ago, CLTbills said:

I loved both the Poyer and Micah Hyde signings at the time... and am loving them even more now after the first season! That's how you build a team for long-term success.

....with "special thanks" to FORMER Pack GM Ted Thompson for letting him walk...............

On 5/24/2018 at 12:48 PM, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I can only think the author did not due his homework since Kyle was probably drafted when the author was in High School.

Kyle might go down as one of the best value picks by the Bills all time. Some of you  that watched the Bills from the 60's and 70's can correct me or give better instances. 

Kyle really isn't a "best kept secret" anymore. People know that he is good. Now if this was 5-6 years ago, yeah that would make sense.

On 5/24/2018 at 1:43 PM, Mark Vader said:

The difference would be that Hyde had better production with the Packers than Poyer did with the Browns.

Yes. A lot of people were familiar with Hyde because he played for a high profile team and showed flashes of good play.

1 hour ago, MJS said:

Yes. A lot of people were familiar with Hyde because he played for a high profile team and showed flashes of good play.

When we signed him there were a number of posters who were saying it was a great signing among them me.