Look at me, I'm just a regular guy

This man is contemptible.

When Hillary Clinton doesn't want you around her campaign, and Andrew Cuomo wants you dead, you should own that as a badge of honor.  But with him, even those two see DiBlasio for what he is:  a grade A dooshy doosh commie :angry::thumbdown:.  Honestly, in over 4 years of his tenure, I have never heard anyone in this City say anything good about the man -- and I deal with a wide variety of people on a daily basis.  He has truly earned the dishonor of being universally loathed.

I listen to him on his weekly "ask the Mayor" segment on NPR.  I listened to his debates last year when he ran for re-election.  None of the City's problems are ever his fault.  He takes no blame for anything -- ever.  He's pompous to the extreme.  He's also deluded himself into thinking that his **** doesn't stink, and that he's indispensable to society at large.  He is a true believer in his philosophy that "fair" means "take something from someone" (And every fifth word out of his mouth is "fair".  3-year-olds use that word less than he does.).

/rant.

31 minutes ago, snafu said:

This man is contemptible.

When Hillary Clinton doesn't want you around her campaign, and Andrew Cuomo wants you dead, you should own that as a badge of honor.  But with him, even those two see DiBlasio for what he is:  a grade A dooshy doosh commie :angry::thumbdown:.  Honestly, in over 4 years of his tenure, I have never heard anyone in this City say anything good about the man -- and I deal with a wide variety of people on a daily basis.  He has truly earned the dishonor of being universally loathed.

I usually refer to him as Mayor DiBlahdiblah.  And that is literally the nicest thing I've ever seen anyone say about him.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

I usually refer to him as Mayor DiBlahdiblah.  And that is literally the nicest thing I've ever seen anyone say about him.

Why do you save being nice for that guy?

Your priorities are screwed up.

• Haha (+1) 1

I can't wait for deB to take his act national. He's was elected twice by the voters of the City of NY who go to the polls saying "point me in the direction of the "D" line."  He won't fare so well anywhere else and it will be good to see his bubble get burst in front of jeering audiences.

9 hours ago, snafu said:

I can't wait for deB to take his act national. He's was elected twice by the voters of the City of NY who go to the polls saying "point me in the direction of the "D" line."  He won't fare so well anywhere else and it will be good to see his bubble get burst in front of jeering audiences.

Sounds like our last mayor here. All she did was keep the seat warm. She only survived for two terms because the R's couldn't come up with anyone to defeat her. For some reason her name keeps getting mentioned for State Senate, NY Attorney General, even as a candidate for US Senate. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephanie_Miner