(OT) Need some recommendations for

ajzepp

I really like a simple gin and tonic with a lime for a drink that has normal amounts of alcohol (1 shot of 80 proof stuff/drink), plus, the farther up you get from mr. boston, the more it tastes like a sprite or 7 up. If you're not too keen on alcohol taste, simply squeeze more of the lime into the drink.

After a couple of those, you can graduate to shooters of wild turkey... a man's drink.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like a simple gin and tonic with a lime for a drink that has normal amounts of alcohol (1 shot of 80 proof stuff/drink), plus, the farther up you get from mr. boston, the more it tastes like a sprite or 7 up.  If you're not too keen on alcohol taste, simply squeeze more of the lime into the drink.

After a couple of those, you can graduate to shooters of wild turkey...  a man's drink.

275922[/snapback]

Scuse the ignorance here, but what is the difference between tonic, seltzer, and club soda??

Ibuprofin,and Acetomenephin are HIGHLY toxic to the liver when taken with alcohol.(no kidding!) (do a Google search if you don't believe me) take asprin instead! A strong dose of B vitamins can also reduce the symptoms of a hangover if taken in advance of a night out on the town....

275925[/snapback]

I knew about the acetaminophen, but are you sure about the Ibuprofin??

There we go.......yeah, Ibuprofin and that family of meds can cause stomach lining damage even without alcohol.....I just had never heard of it being hepatotoxic.

There we go.......yeah, Ibuprofin and that family of meds can cause stomach lining damage even without alcohol.....I just had never heard of it being hepatotoxic.

275931[/snapback]

Fine. Don't comment on MY suggestions. ;)

:rolleyes:

Kamikazes - yummy

White Russians - yummy

Long Island Ice Tea - yummy

........and a shot of Sex on the Beach.  ;)

275874[/snapback]

I'm not sure why, but I suddenly had a desire to comment on Cablelady's suggestions ;) The Long Island Iced Tea seems to be pretty popular on here.....I'm looking forward to giving that one a go :(

Sex on the beach.....very hard to do while drinking :rolleyes:

I don't know the difference between tonic, soda, and seltzer, but i do know all three are a form of carbonated water, salt and/or sugar. Just get a tangueray and tonic. You can walk around and pretend you're snoop too, as an added bonus.

I don't know the difference between tonic, soda, and seltzer, but i do know all three are a form of carbonated water, salt and/or sugar.  Just get a tangueray and tonic.  You can walk around and pretend you're snoop too, as an added bonus.

275937[/snapback]

Being of German and Finnish heritage, I'm not sure I could pull off the snoop dogg quasi-P-I-M-P thing, but I like your idea about the gin and tonic with the lime to offset the alcohol. That's definitely a contender

We have a winner. It's everything a growing boy needs to have the courage to go out in public. No fuss. No muss. No hangover. No calories. AND...you're chemically induced so you don't have to be yourself.

275938[/snapback]

The one night I really spent some time with marijuana (1992) was one of the best nights of my life. Laughter truly is amazing therapy. I've also never had a better nights sleep, nor awakened more refreshed.

Being of German and Finnish heritage, I'm not sure I could pull off the snoop dogg quasi-P-I-M-P thing, but I like your idea about the gin and tonic with the lime to offset the alcohol. That's definitely a contender

275939[/snapback]

Vodka and 7 w/lime is better. :rolleyes:

Aren't you glad American Idol is on in 10 minutes? I am.

The one night I really spent some time with marijuana (1992) was one of the best nights of my life. Laughter truly is amazing therapy. I've also never had a better nights sleep, nor awakened more refreshed.

275941[/snapback]

Drop the pansy mixed drinks, girlie man, and get with the 420 program, wouldcha? Take a couple of bong hits, cough to get off, toss back a couple drops of Visine in each of your orbs, grab yourself a decent beer, kick back in the bar and watch how stupid everyone looks drunk and how cool you look stoned.

Just don't try to talk. Cuz you'll sound stupid and look like this... :rolleyes:;);):(:unsure:

Drop the pansy mixed drinks, girlie man, and get with the 420 program, wouldcha? Take a couple of bong hits, cough to get off, toss back a couple drops of Visine in each of your orbs, grab yourself a decent beer, kick back in the bar and watch how stupid everyone looks drunk and how cool you look stoned.

Just don't try to talk. Cuz you'll sound stupid and look like this... :rolleyes:  ;)  ;)  :(  :unsure:

275946[/snapback]

ha! Sign me up....... I don't care if they never legalize it, but I sure wish they'd decriminalize it.

This is what you want to give the girls when they are over at your house. It tastes great, look pretty and well get them really buzzed. :rolleyes:

Sex on the Smurf's beach...

2 shots of sour mix

1 shot of tequila

1 shot of vodka

1 shot bacardi rum

blue food coloring

red wine

276012[/snapback]

I wish I could get into red wine.....over 10% alcohol, good for you.......I've tried to get into them but they just don't do it for me.