(OT) Need some recommendations for

ajzepp

Irish Car Bomb. 

Equal parts Bailey's Irish Cream and Irish Whiskey in a shot glass.  Drop the shot glass in a half-pint of Guiness.  Has the same consistency as chocolate milk and tastes like a chocolate mint.  Good stuff.  But it's not for nursing, it's for chugging. :rolleyes:

275688[/snapback]

Sounds like a flaming Dr. Pepper. Cant wait to try this on Thursday.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Vodka and soda water...delicious, refreshing...or if you like a skosh of flavor...Vodka, water, with a splash of OJ...

275726[/snapback]

I was drinking Vodka and Tonic water last weekend... mmmmmmmm....

(throw a lime in that thing and that's about as good as it gets). I have NEVER had a vondka and soda... I'll try it this weekend. Much different than tonic?

(throw a lime in that thing and that's about as good as it gets). I have NEVER had a vondka and soda... I'll try it this weekend. Much different than tonic?

275734[/snapback]

What about a vodka sour? Is that worth a damn?

275734[/snapback]

vodka/Soda..get a lemon and beat the lemon up with your stir stick....mmmmm delicious...or if you like cream soda...get stoli vanilla/soda....double mmmm

A Belgian dubbel or tripel such as Chimay. I promise you they will taste nothing like "beer" to you and at between 7-9% abv you won't need much to acheive your goal. Now finding a decent enough bar that will sell such a fine beverage is another story, but they do exist.

Quit drinking for a few months.(or as long as you can hod out)

You'll get a good buzz after TWO beers.....

275864[/snapback]

lol......honestly I usually go more than a few months.....I don't drink very often at all.

A Belgian dubbel or tripel such as Chimay.  I promise you they will taste nothing like "beer" to you and at between 7-9% abv you won't need much to acheive your goal.  Now finding a decent enough bar that will sell such a fine beverage is another story, but they do exist.

275863[/snapback]

Chimay tripel...<drool>

If you are looking for higher alcohol content, you can select one of the following:

De Landtsheer Malheur 10 Bier (10%) - Belgium

'T Smisje BB Bourgondier (12%) - Belgium

Belzebuth Pur Malt (15% in Europe and 13% in the U.S.) - France

Trappistes Rochefort 10 (11.3%) - Belgium

St. Bernardus Abt 12 (10%) - Belgium

La Biere Du Demon (12%) - France

I just tried the vodka and gatorade for the fist time this weekend. MAN, is that good. Problem is, how many bars have gatorade (yes, this was at a bar, i guess its a popular drink there), and it doesn't look "manly", like you wanted.

275632[/snapback]

Vodka-Squirt or Vodka-Tonic. My favorites, outside of beer.

Chimay tripel...<drool>

If you are looking for higher alcohol content, you can select one of the following:

De Landtsheer Malheur 10 Bier (10%) - Belgium

'T Smisje BB Bourgondier (12%) - Belgium

Belzebuth Pur Malt (15% in Europe and 13% in the U.S.) - France

Trappistes Rochefort 10 (11.3%) - Belgium

St. Bernardus Abt 12 (10%) - Belgium

La Biere Du Demon (12%) - France

275875[/snapback]

I voted for you in November, based on the Oktoberfest possibilities.

BUFFALOBART'S sunday moring/evening(gameday) hangover tonic:

A mug of VERY STRONG coffee laced with a shot of Grand Mariner,and a shot of Amaretto.(for a little more 'horsepower',add a shot of Stoli Vodka)Add a liberal amount of half & half.Tastes just like blueberries! 

After a few of these,you'll either feel better,or you'll be surfing the porcelain...

275913[/snapback]

Man, I'm about ready to heave just reading that sh*t lol

Back when I used to drink to the point of intoxication, I found that 800mg of Ibuprofin and two full glasses of water before passing out took the edge off the following morning.