Watch parents screw up their children...

15 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

Is there a waiting period before I can declare myself an attack helicopter?

No one needs to self-identify as an military-style assault attack helicopter. That's not what the Founding Fathers envisioned. You, sir, should be ashamed of yourself. You are banned from the safe space for 24 minutes, and you cannot hug the teddy bear or coloring book for an additional 12 minutes.

1 hour ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

The look he gives her at 24 seconds... 

19 hours ago, DC Tom said:

It's accepted in the urban centers in the northeast and west coasts.  That's all that matters.

I like to think that the heartland still has some sway on the direction of the country... The '16 election had to at least make it seem possible...

More importantly, I often wonder how much is media and academic pushing, and how much is genuine thought when it comes to these issues.

Edited by whatdrought
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

No.  Have you?  

And don't give me that "I live there" reply.  You live in Austin.  That's retard Texas with good music.

Well played, sir.

:lol:

34 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I like to think that the heartland still has some sway on the direction of the country... The '16 election had to at least make it seem possible...

More importantly, I often wonder how much is media and academic pushing, and how much is genuine thought when it comes to these issues.

It has almost no sway on the narrative, though.

Hell, a year and a half in to the Trump administration, the media still can't accept that people might have their own opinions and reasonably disagree with them.

7 minutes ago, Azalin said:

Well played, sir.

:lol:

I wrote that thinking "Damn, I can't just call Austin 'retard Texas' while I'm listening to SRV..."

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

I wrote that thinking "Damn, I can't just call Austin 'retard Texas' while I'm listening to SRV..."

Well, it's still an accurate description regardless. There's a lot of cool stuff here, but there's a hell of a lot of stupid, too.