Tailgate with a Rolls Royce Cullinan

Uncle Joe

1 hour ago, mead107 said:

What is the price? 

Probably more then all the Bill's fans tailgating before a game could afford if they pooled all their money together....

18 minutes ago, mead107 said:

I’ll take my chairs and table in the back of my pickup truck. 

But could you imagine being thrown through a burning table expensive enough to be part of that vehicle?

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Probably more then all the Bill's fans tailgating before a game could afford if they pooled all their money together....

But could you imagine being thrown through a burning table expensive enough to be part of that vehicle?

Now that’s just silly lmao

50,000 ticket holders and the price of their seasons could pay for the car!

we would just have to split her up by the hour... and you must refill her when you bring her back!

2 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Now that’s just silly lmao

50,000 ticket holders and the price of their seasons could pay for the car!

we would just have to split her up by the hour... and you must refill her when you bring her back!

After buying all the liquor/Beer for their tailgate, plus food, lighter fluid and folding tables?

And c'mon, that thing wouldn't last more then 2-3 people if they each had an hour. Someones bound to take it down through Niagara Falls, NY where it will get jacked or end up stripped on blocks.....

Edited by apuszczalowski

14 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

After buying all the liquor/Beer for their tailgate, plus food, lighter fluid and folding tables?

And c'mon, that thing wouldn't last more then 2-3 people if they each had an hour. Someones bound to take it down through Niagara Falls, NY where it will get jacked or end up stripped on blocks.....

It wouldn’t last 2 people ?

10 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

Table not included in sticker price. BYOFT.

7 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

It wouldn’t last 2 people ?

My bad. First you buy a Pinto...

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

Are you referring to the Rolls or the Merc?

Both... Not soft that they couldn't handle abuse (which is why?  Busted plastic everywhere?)... "Soft" as in putting 18" wheels an off road vehicle over say 15s and lots of rubber.  Doesn't look right boxy as refined. Boxy implies utilitarian.  These are anything but utilitarian.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois