OT---Who is in for some Pickup Hockey?

I know that most of you are out of town, but for the locals here....I have reserved Ice time during Easter Break...I have the following Ice times....

March 29, 30, 31, and April 1st...all ice times are from noon until 1pm at Leisure Rinks...anyone interested in playing send me a PM......should have 2 goalies for all of the ice times...Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Damnit tater.

If you're one to reserve ice time, I wish you'd move down here. I can get a group of 20 guys together who would do it in the drop of a hat. But then again, unlike you up there, I'm in a traditional hockey market. :lol:

Maybe it's the demographics of internet message board users, but I can't belive you don't have a 3 page thread going here. Granted, it can be a fairly expensive sport to get started in, but still...

Has playing hockey decreased in popularity since I moved down here (13 years ago)? :doh:

anyone...

287195[/snapback]

Campy, I could bring a team from Nashville for a weekend of hockey and beer drinking if you ever want to put it together....the guys I play with and I are wanting to go on short weekend tournaments to have fun.....we just played one in Chicago on St. Patty's weekend (from what I remember)....

Damnit tater. 

If you're one to reserve ice time, I wish you'd move down here.  I can get a group of 20 guys together who would do it in the drop of a hat.  But then again, unlike you up there, I'm in a traditional hockey market. :lol:

Maybe it's the demographics of internet message board users, but I can't belive you don't have a 3 page thread going here.  Granted, it can be a fairly expensive sport to get started in, but still...

Has playing hockey decreased in popularity since I moved down here (13 years ago)?  :doh:

287256[/snapback]

actually it is booming here, which is great to see...Leisure Rinks offers dirt cheap daytime ice prices during holidays...during the day is a tough sell, but I usually get 12-14 skaters...5 on 5 with a few subs...good times...