I saw a PA congressional campaign ad yesterday

5 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

Whatever, man. Your original post said “Democrats”. Not the “Democratic Party”, whatever that means. You heard one person say one thing, disagreed with it, and rushed here to apply that one thing one person said to millions of people. 

It's called politics in the social media age.

On 5/4/2018 at 10:49 AM, joesixpack said:

In which the candidate states that Donald Trump is a threat to world peace. Really, candidate? The guy who is in position to end potential conflict in Korea is a THREAT TO WORLD PEACE?

Good God, Democrats are ridiculous.

Yup.  Calling him little rocket man and other such childish names is the reason lil Kim is seeking peace 

my guess was that the explosion at the NK facility put an end to their program and now NK is spinning a tale of peace.  

Donny takes all the credit for “good” news and blames anyone else for failures.   

https://www.yahoo.com/news/north-korea-says-us-ruining-mood-detente-ahead-041335858.html

US MAY BE HAMPERING PEACE EFFORT 

The North's official news agency quoted a Foreign Ministry spokesman warning the claims are a "dangerous attempt" to ruin a budding detente on the Korean Peninsula after Kim's summit late last month with South Korean President Moon Jae-in.

• Haha (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/north-korea-says-us-ruining-mood-detente-ahead-041335858.html

The North's official news agency quoted a Foreign Ministry spokesman warning the claims are a "dangerous attempt" to ruin a budding detente on the Korean Peninsula after Kim's summit late last month with South Korean President Moon Jae-in.

Who are you, Baghdad Bob?

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Yup.  Calling him little rocket man and other such childish names is the reason lil Kim is seeking peace 

my guess was that the explosion at the NK facility put an end to their program and now NK is spinning a tale of peace.  

Donny takes all the credit for “good” news and blames anyone else for failures.   

What do you think was really responsible for that "explosions"? (It wasn't an explosion, it was a collapse). 

Peace through strength doesn't mean insult and sanction alone.It sometimes requires demonstrating your strength...

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Deal is already done. 

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Who are you, Baghdad Bob?

That’s me.  Here to entertain!!

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

What do you think was really responsible for that "explosions"? (It wasn't an explosion, it was a collapse). 

Peace through strength doesn't mean insult and sanction alone.It sometimes requires demonstrating your strength...

I heard explosion.  I guess I heard wrong.   

As to strength WRT the US military arsenal not much has changed in the last few decades except a roguish Donald.   

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/worldviews/wp/2018/04/25/north-koreas-mountain-mystery-is-punggye-ri-nuclear-test-site-still-functional/

5 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

As to strength WRT the US military arsenal not much has changed in the last few decades except a roguish Donald.   

Technologically speaking that's not true. But we don't get to see official confirmation when they bust out the new toys. 

For a more visible example, look at the ROE. The ROE were dramatically changed, the leash was taken off and that's made a huge difference in our ability throughout several theaters. That's a massive change (ask what's left of the 200+ Russian mercs in Syria who got bombed several weeks ago for example). We have spent the last eight years muzzling our fighting forces and making them work alongside - and often be subservient to -  jihadists "allies" who the week before were AQ loyalists. 

Not anymore. 

Covert operations have gone through the roof in terms of numbers as well (including but will never be confirmed, into DPRK).

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

That’s me.  Here to entertain!!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/worldviews/wp/2018/04/25/north-koreas-mountain-mystery-is-punggye-ri-nuclear-test-site-still-functional/

Whether our military strength has changed or not it would appear that you are giving Trump's strong approach the credit for bringing NK to the table.

15 hours ago, Philly McButterpants said:

OMG, here on the fringes of Philly, EVERY Dem candidate is saying the same crap:  

- I'll fight Donald Trump and Paul Ryan

- I'll ban assault rifles

- I'll Save Social Security

Blah,blah,blah.  How has that worked out so far?

Theres even one with a lesbian candidate who claims she understands the hatred of trump because her family has felt it. Really? 

Did I miss the gestapo rounding your adopted children up?

Edited by joesixpack