I saw a PA congressional campaign ad yesterday

In which the candidate states that Donald Trump is a threat to world peace. Really, candidate? The guy who is in position to end potential conflict in Korea is a THREAT TO WORLD PEACE?

Good God, Democrats are ridiculous.

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

CNN has viewers? :blink:

I guess CNN goes to twitter or whatever and that’s even a worse source, the two second browsed soundbite

airports make up 95 percent of counted CNN viewers?

41 minutes ago, row_33 said:

I guess CNN goes to twitter or whatever and that’s even a worse source, the two second browsed soundbite

Yes, and that's a problem since the sound is turned off and most people aren't very good at lip reading.

8 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Yes, and that's a problem since the sound is turned off and most people aren't very good at lip reading.

I was 39 for 39 with CNN blasting away as I waited another four hours for my flight m.....

3 hours ago, row_33 said:

I was 39 for 39 with CNN blasting away as I waited another four hours for my flight m.....

That was because it was Stormy Daniels, Stormy Daniels, Stormy Daniels, Stormy Daniels, Stormy Daniels, Stormy Daniels, Stormy Daniels, Stormy Daniels, Stormy Daniels, Stormy Daniels,  Stormy Daniels, Stormy Daniels, Stormy Daniels, Stormy Daniels, Stormy Daniels, Stormy Daniels, Stormy Daniels, Stormy Daniels, Stormy Daniels, Stormy Daniels,  Stormy Daniels, Stormy Daniels, Stormy Daniels, Stormy Daniels, Stormy Daniels, Stormy Daniels, Stormy Daniels, Stormy Daniels, Stormy Daniels, Stormy Daniels,  Stormy Daniels, Stormy Daniels, Stormy Daniels, Stormy Daniels, Stormy Daniels, Stormy Daniels, Stormy Daniels, Stormy Daniels, Stormy Daniels.

Even a blind person could lip-read that.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, row_33 said:

CNN is The Most Trusted Name in Muted Airport TVs

12 hours ago, joesixpack said:

In which the candidate states that Donald Trump is a threat to world peace. Really, candidate? The guy who is in position to end potential conflict in Korea is a THREAT TO WORLD PEACE?

Just so I’m clear - one individual person has an opinion, and your reaction is to assign that  one person’s opinion to a large group?

4 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

Just so I’m clear - one individual person has an opinion, and your reaction is to assign that  one person’s opinion to a large group?

Don’t be obtuse. The Democratic Party helps fund those ads and provides strategists to these candidates.

19 hours ago, joesixpack said:

What district?  Who is the candidate?

13 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Didnt catch the name and they changed the districts so unsure. I’ll keep an eye out for it and let you know.

Just interested to see if the seat's competitive or not.  If it's a district similar to the one won by Conor Lamb then this is a terrible tactic and the Democrats have learned nothing from 2016.

Edited by Doc Brown

3 hours ago, joesixpack said:

Don’t be obtuse. The Democratic Party helps fund those ads and provides strategists to these candidates.

Whatever, man. Your original post said “Democrats”. Not the “Democratic Party”, whatever that means. You heard one person say one thing, disagreed with it, and rushed here to apply that one thing one person said to millions of people. 

At least have the stones to own what you said.

10 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

I haven't been following the thread...what'd he do?  Call Republicans neo-Nazi racists?  Call the NRA mass-murderers?  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2