Josh Allen - Videos about him

1 minute ago, One Buffalo said:

I posted this the other day, I will add it here- great little video narrated by his mom.  Say what you want about his game play (I am optimistic personally), he is a great kid and will fit in great in Buffalo if he succeeds on the field.

Yeah.  I have been watching any video I can on him.  His flattering ones as well as his critical ones.  He is growing on me as a player.  As a person and potential leader/teammate,  he is a slam dunk.  He will have to work hard on improving (but every rookie will have that in varying degrees). I hope and pray he becomes the franchise QB the Bills need for the next 15+ years.

This is a decent series on Josh Allen with Kirk Cousins.

I especially like the 3rd one because they do some white board work. Allen is quick on the white board and goes through it without hesitation. 

Here's another one with Mayock where Mayock asks him about a specific play and Allen immediately remembers the coverage, what he thought he was going to see and what he should have done.

Some of this stuff has made me feel a lot better about him as a prospect. Obviously translating it to the field where you have to make these decisions in a split second is a lot tougher than doing it on the white board, but it looks like he's got the mental capacity.