Jeff Gannon: White House press room scandal?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for WMD, maybe you should read the Duelfer report when you're not snacking on Hot Pockets or getting your news from cartoons.

287576[/snapback]

Yeah, like that is going to happen. If you can't condense it into a soundbite, the lefties like BH have no desire. Just see BH's response and that tells a lot. Of course, I am suprised BH didn't post anything about DeLay or Terry in his post. It seems to be BH's answer to everything. Of course, what do you expect when they need cartoons to make their point.

Terry Bad

DeLay Bad

Bush Bad

<Ding> Hot Pockets are done....mmmm...Ham and Cheese <drool>

Yeah, like that is going to happen. If you can't condense it into a soundbite, the lefties like BH have no desire. Just see BH's response and that tells a lot. Of course, I am suprised BH didn't post anything about DeLay or Terry in his post. It seems to be BH's answer to everything. Of course, what do you expect when they need cartoons to make their point.

Terry Bad

DeLay Bad

Bush Bad

<Ding> Hot Pockets are done....mmmm...Ham and Cheese <drool>

288098[/snapback]

Hey... Cartoons have been around a long, long time... They have historical relevance.

Artists even win Pulitzer Prizes for their work.

Now if they just had ones that you could color in with your own crayons, I would be all set!

0:)

Hey... Cartoons have been around a long, long time...  They have historical relevance.

Artists even win Pulitzer Prizes for their work.

Now if they just had ones that you could color in with your own crayons, I would be all set!

0:)

288101[/snapback]

They also win Pulitzers for childrens stories, which have also been around for a long time.

They also win Pulitzers for childrens stories, which have also been around for a long time.

288103[/snapback]

You aren't slacking children's literature?

Ya... But, they weren't revered as they are today and in the last 50 or so years. If you were a children's writer years ago, you were professionally derided as falling back on lesser work.

I think writers like E.B. White and C.S. Lewis changed all that?

I don't think political cartoons have ever been slacked?

Sheeesh!

I guess we are supposed to believe you would have supported invading Afghanistan prior to September 2001.

288017[/snapback]

Given factual proof of a plot by al Quada (harbored by the Taliban) to attack the USA pre September 11, I would have supported a preemptive invasion of Afghanistan. Did I miss something? Was it even an option? Did Dubya deem the al Quada threat to be anything more than an inconvenience at that point?

But then again, I supported the invasion of Iraq based on the lies spewed by this administration prior to this war. I made the mistake of trusting this president, like so many others. Now I know better, unlike many here.

The supposed "liberal" NY Times had to publish a retraction in its editorial page for falling for the nonsense WMD line hook, line and sinker, just like every other "mainstream" media outlet.

They didn't publish a retraction for falling for the Bush WMD nonsense, they published a retraction apologizing for being duped by their own sources. You see, people do lie and people of all intelligence levels sometimes believe these people.

288103[/snapback]

Oh... Just thinking about it. Children's, the two big ones are: Caldecott Medal is for illustration and Newberry Medal is for literature.

Those I take have been only recent?... Within the last 90 years when children's lit has begun to get it's due?

Newberry... 1922 to present.

Caldcott... 1938 to present.

Your argument doesn't hold water. Since political cartoons predate the acceptance of children's lit?

Political cartoons do have historical relevance and have been taken seriously far longer.

Any comment? Hope this clarifies my previous argument?

• 2 weeks later...