NFL.com Calls The Bills "Losers" For Drafting Allen; Compare Him to JP Losman

I don't care about the criticism but I'm just not understanding why Sam Darnold who throws with a weird motion, who turned the ball over 20+ times is a winner, is said that his mechanics can be changed but Josh Allens may not? hy can't his mechanics get better but Darnold's can? He doesn't process the info faster from what I see watching the games.

Edited by BuffaloBillsGospel

16 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Well, if he went to NE and sat behind Brady, of course it would be viewed differently.  But how can you blame anyone for thinking it was a giant risk?  Buffalo, who loves drafting guys with “tools” but lack accuracy, does this all the time. How often does it work out?

Despite what mocks said, there were plenty of questions about Allen and would have been if any time took him.

Why do people put so much stock in mocks??? Wasn’t Jimmy Clausen supposed to get drafted high in mocks? Mock are mainly worthless and nfl teams have much different boards.  These “experts” know little.

Ultimately this draft will be framed by what you think of allen... if pegged as a flop it’s easy to say the bills turned 6 day 1&2 picks plus a solid LT into an ILB and DT. Even if they are good it’s a big fail.... if allen steps up its an A+

hes a big wild card. Can’t get to high or low on every draft grade today.

12 hours ago, Rosen-not-Chosen said:

That article is more likely to be spot on than not, no matter what all of you are hoping for.

Josh Allen is a Bill, Josh Rosen is not.  It's time to turn your frown upside down.