Jordan Palmer: Buffalo Will Build A Statue For Josh Allen In A Few Years

Say what you will but there is one guy who loves Josh Allen.... and I don’t mean Peter Prisco.  

Jordan Palmer was on John Murphy and he talked about Allen in glowing terms.   He also discussed why his completion percentage was so low and, why in this particular case, he isn’t concerned.  

The most surprising thing he said he said is that Bill fans are going to love Josh and that he is the passer he’s ever seen.  Better than Cutler or his brother Carston.  He also said that in a few years Bills fans will be building a statue to him.  

04-27 Jordan Palmer on One Bills Live https://dts.podtrac.com/redirect.mp3/wgr550.hosted.cx/hosting/media/wgr550/1642018/122596011.mp3

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

The most surprising thing he said he said is that Bill fans are going to love Josh and that he is the passer he’s ever seen.  Better than Cutler or his brother Carston.  He also said that in a few years Bills fans will be building a statue to him. 

Er....are there statues of Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas, and Bruce Smith somewhere I don't know about?

6 minutes ago, Rosen-not-Chosen said:

Didn't Jordan Palmer play here for a short stint?  Why should we care what he says, he sucked right?

LOL yes he did for 2.5 days.  He actually mentions that at the beginning of the interview.

As far as why we should care?  He’s highly regarded for his work in developing both high school and college QB’s.  

8 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Er....are there statues of Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas, and Bruce Smith somewhere I don't know about?

Nope!  And that’s how much Bills fans will love Josh.  He’ll be the first player to get a statue ?

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Did they ever win a Super Bowl?!

Huh?  HUH?!  AH-HA...SEE WHAT I DID THERE?!!!!!!!!!

(Yeah, I did nothin')

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Rosen-not-Chosen said:

But he sucked as a player, so why is he so respected as a personal coach?  Not sure I get it...

Usually guys without talent have to have tremendous understanding of the game. It's why Kellen Moore and Ken Dorsey are QB coaches. Their lack of talent requires them to have a deep understanding of the game and have really good mechanics in order to stick around the league. It's why Jason Garrett is a head coach. 

It's why there are so many crappy backup catchers who are managers in baseball. Ken Griffey should never be a hitting coach. It was easy for him...what can he tell anybody?

• Like (+1) 4