Finally!!!!!!

Justice

Sorry, this post isn't about the Bills but this is almost as good. I heard on the radio that a law is to be made that restricts underwear from being shown in public. It can get you ten days in the slammer. I don't know if this is for Florida only or all around the country. It's about time something is gonna be done about idiots that walk around with their pants sagging showing everyone their a**. I don't have a link.

Sorry, this post isn't about the Bills but this is almost as good. I heard on the radio that a law is to be made that restricts underwear from being shown in public. It can get you ten days in the slammer. I don't know if this is for Florida only or all around the country. It's about time something is gonna be done about idiots that walk around with their pants sagging showing everyone their a**. I don't have a link.

274406[/snapback]

LOL another BUTT end of the joke

the same law was shot down in VA.......it won't pass

Please put "OT" on this post.

It means off topic.

The title, "Finally" sounds like TD actually signed someone for the O-Line.

274410[/snapback]

I did put OT.

274406[/snapback]

Cogratulations. In one fell swoop you offended half the board by putting up a misleading thread title, and the other half of the board because you don't like the way they dress.

Cogratulations. In one fell swoop you offended half the board by putting up a misleading thread title, and the other half of the board because you don't like the way they dress.

274415[/snapback]

:w00t: ..... :(

I drove down the freeway on Saturday following a young lady who was a passenger on a motorcycle. For some reason :w00t: I was forced to follow them for many many miles even though they were barely going the speed limit. After many miles I innocently discovered that the young lady was wearing a thong--much of it (if there is much to a thong) was visible because her jeans had 'scooted' down during the ride. In my opinion it was a very tasteful display. :(

You want to see this type of dress outlawed? :( I am saddened by your lack of understanding and tolerance. :(

I drove down the freeway on Saturday following a young lady who was a passenger on a motorcycle.  For some reason  :w00t:  I was forced to follow them for many many miles even though they were barely going the speed limit.  After many miles I innocently discovered that the young lady was wearing a thong--much of it (if there is much to a thong) was visible because her jeans had 'scooted' down during the ride.  In my opinion it was a very tasteful display. :(

You want to see this type of dress outlawed?  :(  I am saddened by your lack of understanding and tolerance. :(

274428[/snapback]

No my friend, I don't. But how much more often do you see some guy's boxers or even worse briefs on display? I live in Miami where it is 80 degrees all of the time. These dudes show their a** year round. So yeah, I'd gladly give up one for the other.

No my friend, I don't. But how much more often do you see some guy's boxers or even worse briefs on display? I live in Miami where it is 80 degrees all of the time. These dudes show their a** year round. So yeah, I'd gladly give up one for the other.

274449[/snapback]

Don't they get money from the government to help they buy clothes that fit?

274406[/snapback]

A lot of you TSWers are being stupid. You think this law only affects thugs that wear the pants at their thighs.

On the contrary, this law was introduced because of women wearing pants that hang at their hips. I for one would fight until death before a law gets passed that would force women not to wear revealing clothing, even if it means having to look at thugs' boxers.

This law is no good.

A lot of you TSWers are being stupid. You think this law only affects thugs that wear the pants at their thighs.

On the contrary, this law was introduced because of women wearing pants that hang at their hips. I for one would fight until death before a law gets passed that would force women not to wear revealing clothing, even if it means having to look at thugs' boxers.

This law is no good.

274521[/snapback]

I'll second that.....especially considering I live in the South.

Heck, I wear pajamas to work........you can call them scrubs if you wish, but calling snails escargot doesn't make them taste any better. I am pro-underwear.