The Bills wanted to trade to 5

Elway said that the Broncos were all ready to take the Bills offer to go to 5 but Bradley Chubb fell to them and they never thought he would be there. So they took him right away. Wonder how much more, if anything we were willing to give up for Allen. I think it was likely more. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Kelly the Dog said:

Elway said that the Broncos were all ready to take the Bills offer to go to 5 but Bradley Chubb fell to them and they never thought he would be there. So they took him right away. Wonder how much more, if anything we were willing to give up for Allen. I think it was likely more. 

Kelly, I haven't seen your thoughts on Allen yet.   What did you think?...

Just now, Lurker said:

Kelly, I haven't seen your thoughts on Allen yet.   What did you think?...

I would have much preferred Rosen. Allen was four to me. But he has a ton of skill. I think he may start right away and I hope he does. I don't worry as much about the accuracy criticism after some looking into it. But his processing and decision making are what will make or break him. I'm on the Allen train because he's our guy. 

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, Coach Tuesday said:

KTD - you promised me Mayfield would fall out of the top 10... I'm still sore.

Was dead wrong on that one. I still can't believe he went one. But the Browns will still be the Browns until they aren't. I don't think he's going to be great. 

Just now, Gavin in Va Beach said:

Thank God for small favors. 

Yup. Cleveland did us a huge favor. 

Just now, DrDawkinstein said:

I believe I heard that it was basically the same trade but with #22 included.

Yeah I heard that but not sure how much stock to put in it. Could well be true. That would have sucked because the Edmunds pick was huge.