AFC East QBs - I like how it turned out (at this point)

On 4/27/2018 at 11:40 AM, YoloinOhio said:

Even though I was disappointed with the Bills selection (I’m getting there, I promise) I was kind of happy with what occurred with our division at the position. First and foremost the Pats didn’t trade up for Rosen despite that thread insisting the Niners owed BB a favor. The Fish didn’t trade up for him either (or any QB) which makes me happy they will go 2nd tier and we get more Tanny. Finally the Jests passed on him despite a lot of pundits saying he was a great fit for their offense and city. He’s in the nfc, and I’ll be able to somewhat ignore if he’s awesome. This is good.

the Jets also got shut out of their reported bae Baker Mayfield, which I’m also very happy about not playing him twice a year. I think I would hate that. 

The Pats are also going 2nd tier in their Brady replacement. No Lamar in our division which is a relief. 

Finally, I really like Darnold. He’s so nice and soft spoken, he’s hard to dislike even in the division. I may end up hating playing him if becomes great, but right now he’s a project like Allen in terms of rawness, and I have time. Glad it wasn’t Rosen or Mayfield.

Couldn't agree more. Other than not getting Rosen, this turned out pretty good. Rosen, Mayfield, and Jackson out of the division... Sanchez 2.0 went to the jets. This could have been so much worse.