4 qb in the top 10

3 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

What kind of baloney is that? Of course trades are going to happen. Especially for QBs.

My contention was both Josh's were overrated. I've said and I'm sure you can find it that the Bills could get either 7-10. What I believed is only two QBs Darnold and Mayfield were top ten QB. I wasn't exactly right, but I was closer then 26CornerBlitz who had 4 in the top 6, I think. Top 5 or 6.

Edited by CuddyDark

3 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

My contention was both Josh's were overrated. I've said and I'm sure you can find it that the Bills could get either 7-10. What I believed is only two QBs Darnold and Mayfield were top ten QB. I wasn't exactly right, but I was closer then 26CornerBlitz who had 4 in the top 6, I think. Top 5 or 6.

You have faulty memory and distort things to fit your narrative. Just take the L. 

This was a strange draft. There wasn’t a ton of top talent and there were 4 QBs in the top 15 players by most accounts so it was interesting. I loved what the Bills did with Edmunds because he was one of the top overall players and a guy that I didn’t think they’d have a chance at. There are a lot of good players tomorrow and then it drops more than most years. I expect the Bills to pick twice tomorrow. I’m hoping for 2-3 more starters. An OL and a WR plus a slot corner would make for a good draft (dependent on Allen).

You double down on it in this thread when you called it "very plausible."

26CornerBlitz    4,297

• Note to Self: Zero Oxygen for Trolls!
  •  
  • 26CornerBlitz
  • Members
  • 76,614 posts
On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 1:00 PM, CuddyDark said:

We'll see. Also I said unless there are stupid trades. Bills could still make a dumb trade for whoever falls past Denver.

Remember you had 4 in the top 5 as well. How's that looking?

Very plausible.

Just now, CuddyDark said:

You double down on it in this thread when you called it "very plausible."

26CornerBlitz    4,297

• Note to Self: Zero Oxygen for Trolls!
  •  
  • 26CornerBlitz
  • Members
  • 76,614 posts

Very plausible.

I know how I responded to what you posted, but where did I state it myself in a post? 

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I know how I responded to what you posted, but where did I state it myself in a post? 

You said there it was, "very plausible." Anyway I'm over it. If you need a suicide hotline for Rosen here's the number 1-800-273-8255.