what are the dolphins up to?

Justice

tomorrow. Maybe they made a play on the Edge or Alexander. I keep hearing on the radio how the fish are gonna make a "major" announcement. Anyone know any Dolphin message board sites to get the inside scoop?

Maybe the have re-redesigned the logo once again to portray an even more intimidating dolphin.

274096[/snapback]

;)

tomorrow. Maybe they made a play on the Edge or Alexander. I keep hearing on the radio how the fish are gonna make a "major" announcement. Anyone know any Dolphin message board sites to get the inside scoop?

274084[/snapback]

Fin Heaven

Apparently the "major" announcement is the Fish are moving to a new station on the radio dial.

274117[/snapback]

I think your right. Only 790am is reporting the so called major decision. I didn't hear a peep about a announcement from their competitors over at 560Wqam

I think your right. Only 790am is reporting the so called major decision. I didn't hear a peep about a announcement from their competitors over at 560Wqam

274150[/snapback]

If the Bills said they had a major announcement right in the middle of the free agency period, only to end up being a change in their radio coverage, half this board would be at One Bills Drive with rope and torches.

If the Bills said they had a major announcement right in the middle of the free agency period, only to end up being a change in their radio coverage, half this board would be at One Bills Drive with rope and torches.

274155[/snapback]

Doesnt half of the board act like that on a normal day?

To bolster their dwindling fan base, they will reach out to the large homosexual community in Miami with 'Free Gerbil Day' at their home opener...

274165[/snapback]

Wow......lol

Doesnt half of the board act like that on a normal day?

274160[/snapback]

Pretty close.....I just think something like that would be the straw that broke the Camel's back :w00t: