Don't worry, I hate the Allen pick, so he'll be great!!!

Seriously... and we've all established I have terrible taste in QBs. 

I liked Edwards and thought he could have been a legit Franchise QB for waaaaaayyyyy too long...

I liked Fitz and thought he could have been our long term answer at QB for waaaaaayyyy too long...

I liked Manuel and thought he had a chance to be a legit Franchise QB for waaaaaayyyyy too long...

I liked Taylor and thought he could have been a legit Franchise QB for waaaaaayyyyy too long...

Well, let me ease all of your minds right now because I seriously loathed this pick the moment Goodell said "Allen" rather than "Rosen."  I threw my phone... seriously.  Luckily, I have a flip phone and those things are TANKS!!! 

But I've been harping on Allen all offseason as to why he'd be a bust and why we shouldn't draft him. 

His tweets that surfaced in the last 24 hours made me dislike him even more.  I saw the Buffalo trade up to #7 and soooOOOOOooooo expected it to be Rosen.

It wasn't.  I was massively wrong.

I have a history of being massively wrong about my overall like of QBs in a Buffalo Bills uniform. 

I will grow to like Allen because I'm a Bills fan and am purely a fan of my team, secondarily the players on my team.

So everyone, take solace.  I'm super sick about us drafting Allen today...  he's going to be AWESOME for us  :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1

• SDS locked this topic