Ahem. EX Port Authority Commissioner

Here, you have exhibits A,B,C, *and* D of what not to do when picking up your daughter and friends from a traffic stop. 

The video isn't even the best part. The stupidity and arrogance of this woman are certainly awesome in their own right, but the best part is the shaming that this idiot is now rightfully receiving. This absolutely makes my day. After hearing that the Baltimore City Police Commissioner just apologized for 200 years of police behavior towards black people at a hip hop concert, I needed a little pick-me-up.

Anywho, I recommend a nice sweet kettle corn to enjoy with this fine flick.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, snafu said:

I feel like those Tenafly cops knew she was on the dashboard cam and just let her dig and dig and dig her hole. HAHAHA, nice job by those guys!

Yeah.  They definitely had been well trained.  Never escalated their response nor voices & just let the "Commissioner" continue to dig her hole deeper.  Impressive.

So, after resigning she made a statement:

Ms. Turner, in a statement, apologized for her tone and “off-color language,” and then called for the Tenafly Police Department to review its policies “with respect to tone and de-escalation, so that incidents like this do not recur.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/26/nyregion/port-authority-censure-turner.html

I love how this raging B word issues a half-hearted minimizing apology for her behavior, then blames the officers and their department for allowing her to act like a jackass. Well, at least there's an explanation:

Caren Z. Turner, a Democratic lobbyist ...

Edited by Koko78

29 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Those officers did a fantastic job not taking the bait and escalating the situation with that B word.

Yup.  But it would have been extremely satisfying to watch them smash her c--t face in with billyclubs.