Bill Cosby Trial: Guilty on All Three Counts

4 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

I'm offically no longer following the plot of this thread.....we're banning people for mentioning Bill Cosby?  We're banning people for anything??  What, did Simon come back?? 

Happy draft day!

We are talking about the "4th Wheel" of morally bankrupt:

Our Prez.

He keeps good company with Shillary, The Juice, and now The Cos.

But scream loud enough that everbody is crooked and nobody will see it's own crookness, moral decay. 

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

1 minute ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

We are talking about the "4th Wheel" of morally bankrupt:

Our Prez.

He keeps good company with Shillary, The Juice, and now The Cos.

But scream loud enough that everbody is crooked and nobody will see it's crookness, moral decay. 

Oh boy....yeah we sure get enough of him in the media.   And I thought Bush Derangement Syndrome was bad!!   He and Hillary can share bunk-beds, since they were best buddies for years and years back in NYC.

Pretty sure you have the directions to PPP any time you want to dive into that mess!

Just now, KD in CA said:

Oh boy....yeah we sure get enough of him in the media.   And I thought Bush Derangement Syndrome was bad!!   He and Hillary can share bunk-beds, since they were best buddies for years and years back in NYC.

Pretty sure you have the directions to PPP any time you want to dive into that mess!

And I do.

Our society is getting pretty effed up and it's rotting from the head down, worse and worse.

Supposedly positive role models like Cosby, leaders like Trump and others aren't setting a good example.  They are all a bunch of pukes.  How anybody could protect these people is beyond me.  People pick thier poison and deal with the side effects.

Just now, ExiledInIllinois said:

And I do.

Our society is getting pretty effed up and it's rotting from the head down, worse and worse.

Supposedly positive role models like Cosby, leaders like Trump and others aren't setting a good example.  They are all a bunch of pukes.  How anybody could protect these people is beyond me.  People pick thier poison and deal with the side effects.

Yep.....sick, sad world.   Just look at the people who protected Harvey Winstein for decades.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Yep.....sick, sad world.   Just look at the people who protected Harvey Winstein for decades.

Yeah Hollywood too...

But something can be said for obtaining power.  It insulates.  At least for a little while.

We are in insulation mode now... Just like Hollywood Libs were for decades.

Doomed to repeat same mistakes when the guards change shift.  But it's all okay. Tit for tat.  They did it, so now we can do it.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

I always found some irony that Married With Children was initially going to be called Not The Cosbys.  You know it was designed to be as far from that show as possible.

Yet to my knowledge Ed O'Neill was always a stand up guy in real life and the rest of the Bundys were well adjusted people.  Meanwhile Bill Cosby despite who he played on the show was the biggest scumbag there was

13 minutes ago, Gugny said:

He banged a 13-year-old girl and fled the country to avoid prosecution.

committed a few more immoral acts in that situation....