Baker Mayfield draft eve tweet - amazing

3 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

That sealed it for me.

Draft this kid.

You don't?

Well you weren't the one I quoted so... this is a different response.

But no, this picture has nothing to do with anything. It's absolutely stupid to take this into any kind of judgment as to whether to draft him or not. I won't be opposed if they draft him, but I certainly don't want him any more now than before because of this picture. That's just dumb.

2 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

That is awesome. I’m so torn on him.  Dude is going from a walk on to a 1st round pick. He should be excited about it.  That said, I also can see him being the Chase Daniel great college qb who just isn’t physically good enough. 

We will see but that is an amazing picture.

Tough to compare Mayfield's NFL prospects to those of Chase Daniel, who went undrafted.

I'm torn on Mayfield myself. Watched a lot of him. I'm someone who thinks size matters and very, very few (okay, two) short guys ever rise above their shortcomings. I sometimes love his swagger and sometimes it scares me, little things that I don't know the real story about, like leaving to go to Oklahoma without ever talking to his coach, his dad like Lavar Ball (not that I think his dad has anything to do with him but he may be the entitled kid, which would suck). 

That said, I would be happy if the Bills drafted him because I trust Beane and McDermott enough as of now that they surely investigated all of this stuff and if they think his character is not a problem, I am all for Mayfield. I still think his size could be an issue.

Everyone thought Russell Wilson's size would be an issue and they were dead wrong. Everyone also thought 50 other guys size would be an issue and they were right.

Edited by Kelly the Dog