Sick of the Qb Talk? You'll enjoy this article.

Stumbled across this on reddit. If you're sick of the QB talk need a good laugh, this is for you. Searched and didn't see it posted...so hopefully it wasn't!

Here's the link....preview below....you're welcome.

https://www.reddit.com/r/buffalobills/comments/8eodu1/after_10s_of_hours_of_reading_other_peoples/

It is one of the best kept secrets in the league that the Bills are going to be in the market for a Quarterback in this draft (don't ask me how I figured that out). As the NFL Draft is quickly approaching, I have spent countless hours scouting other people's scouting reports of the top quarterbacks in this draft. With great power comes great responsibility, so I am ready to share my thoughts on potential Quarterbacks the Bills may target.

*To remove potential bias, I will sort the Quarterbacks in alphabetical order of the second letter of their first name.

**Pro Comparison does not necessarily mean a comparison to a Pro Player, it just means its an awesome comparison.

Baker Mayfield

School: Oklahoma

Height: ~4'12"

Stats: Look them up yourself they really aren't that hard to find

Pros: Despite his small stature, Baker Mayfield is exceptionally accurate. He is very good at throwing the rock to people who then catch the ball and get first downs and touchdowns. Baker Mayfield is a born winner and I've never seen anyone win a championship by losing games.

Cons: Now that Verne Troyer is dead, Baker Mayfield is the shortest man alive. That makes it hard for him to see people running down the field. Along with that, Mayfield was arrested in college for attempting to run from the cops. The most disturbing part is that a Heisman winning, soon to be professional athlete, did not even come close to outrunning a middle aged cop. While people will compare him to Johnny Manziel for that incident, he and Manziel play a very different style and its a lazy comparison.

Pro Comparison: Billy Manziel.

• Haha (+1) 3

2 hours ago, BrotherChazz said:

Stumbled across this on reddit. If you're sick of the QB talk need a good laugh, this is for you. Searched and didn't see it posted...so hopefully it wasn't!

https://www.reddit.com/r/buffalobills/comments/8eodu1/after_10s_of_hours_of_reading_other_peoples/

It is one of the best kept secrets in the league that the Bills are going to be in the market for a Quarterback in this draft (don't ask me how I figured that out). As the NFL Draft is quickly approaching, I have spent countless hours scouting other people's scouting reports of the top quarterbacks in this draft. With great power comes great responsibility, so I am ready to share my thoughts on potential Quarterbacks the Bills may target.

*To remove potential bias, I will sort the Quarterbacks in alphabetical order of the second letter of their first name.

**Pro Comparison does not necessarily mean a comparison to a Pro Player, it just means its an awesome comparison.

Baker Mayfield

Pros: Despite his small stature, Baker Mayfield is exceptionally accurate. He is very good at throwing the rock to people who then catch the ball and get first downs and touchdowns. Baker Mayfield is a born winner and I've never seen anyone win a championship by losing games.

Cons: Now that Verne Troyer is dead, Baker Mayfield is the shortest man alive. That makes it hard for him to see people running down the field. Along with that, Mayfield was arrested in college for attempting to run from the cops. The most disturbing part is that a Heisman winning, soon to be professional athlete, did not even come close to outrunning a middle aged cop. While people will compare him to Johnny Manziel for that incident, he and Manziel play a very different style and its a lazy comparison.

That cop leveled him like "Terry Tate, office linebacker"

We should give the cop a tryout.

We need a linebacker with some pop.

2 hours ago, BrotherChazz said:

Baker Mayfield

That is just stupid.  He has mirrors taped to his ankles and looks at them to see where the WR are. Height is over rated.  They are also useful for looking up girls skirts.

I love it!

This was my favorite (regarding Mason Rudolph):

If he is drafted by the Bills in the first round it will be a reach, but if he is drafted by the Patriots 2 picks later he will be a "perfect fit".

• Like (+1) 2