4-25: Josh Rosen's PFT Live Interview with Mike Florio

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

No you didn't....you specifically stated UCLA having a bad offensive line is a lie.  You specifically stated "lie".

And no, I don't see him as a perfect prospect.  No, I don't only see good in him.

Because it is a lie. The link you provided says

It’s hard to operate without a well-rounded offensive line and though 2017 may not have been UCLA’s best year they still had a relatively strong O-line with two departing players looking towards potentially glamorous careers in the NFL.

That's the link you provided. Also He has a potential 1st round LT.

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Well since two of our offensive lineman played well, that means the entire offensive line played well so I guess we can put more blame on Tyrod?

I thought you guys did put the blame on Tyrod?

Edited by CuddyDark

2 hours ago, CuddyDark said:

While I don't mind him saying these thing my experience in management tells me that people who say this about themselves usually fail. I have taken to not hire these kinds of people. These titles should be bestowed upon you.

Yes indeed.   I call it "third party bragging". 

Just now, CuddyDark said:

Because it is a lie. The like you provided says

That's the link you provided. Also He has a potential 1st round LT.

Again....I provided 3 links that said they struggled.  But none of those matter, only your one quote.  That same article talked about the struggles, which you claim is a lie, but you'll take that same article and find one quote you like....that one isn't a lie.

2 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

The charm offensive says to me that the risk of Rosen slipping is very real. His camp are getting him out there to try and reassure people. If we could go to #6 and get Josh Rosen..... I mean wow. 

I agree with the assessment that his team may be putting him out there with all these interviews “to stop the bleeding” (slipping in the draft). He also may just be fulfilling an endorsement contract with Old Spice. Lol 

I don’t have a problem with drafting Rosen but I just don’t want to give up much of anything to do it. I honestly don’t see much more upside in Rosen than a Mason Rudolph. At best, Rosen becomes Eli Manning and at Rudolph’s best he is a slightly lesser version of Philip Rivers. In the end, I trust that Beane and his team will make the right move. 

Again....I provided 3 links that said they struggled.  But none of those matter, only your one quote.  That same article talked about the struggles, which you claim is a lie, but you'll take that same article and find one quote you like....that one isn't a lie.

No. They both matter.

Image result for throw the damn towel gif

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

How can you say they both matter when you specifically stated the others are lies?  
So one is the truth and one is a lie.  That means only one matters.

Actually I said saying Rosen is the only QB to play with below average talent is a lie. I'll go look but I believe that's what I said.

30 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Rosen:

OT - 6th - Pick 211

OT - 5th - Pick 148

RB - 5th - Pick 149

WR - 5th - Pick 154

TE - 7th - Pick 231

WR - 7th - Pick 238

Darnold:

WR - 2nd - Pick 62

G - 4th - Pick 137

C - 3rd - Pick 66

Jackson:
WR - 1st - Pick 14

OT - 3rd - Pick 72

G - 3rd - Pick 81

TE - 7th - Pick 256

Rudolph:

RB - 7th - Pick 253

Mayfield:

RB - 2nd - Pick 48

WR - 4th - Pick 110

RB - 4th - Pick 114

WR - 2nd - Pick 40

OT - 4th - Pick 102

TE - 4th - Pick 117

OT - 6th - Pick 185

FB - 6th - Pick 206

So Mayfield, Darnold, and Jackson all had the same number of lineman drafted, but higher. Also, nobody is saying only Rosen played with below average players. They are pointing out that his line struggled in protection and his WRs had an incredibly high drop %.

This is opinion of the board. And again Rosen will have a potential 1st round LT this year. Higher than everyone you list. And don't forget his C who will also be 3rd, 4th, 5th. All who played with him for much of if not his entire his career. also aside from Mayfield, Rosen has the most offensive players drafted meaning he had better offensive players.

Please tell me you're trolling because it would break my heart knowing you are illiterate.

Maybe you're the illiterate.

Besides Josh Allen, Rosen had the worst supporting cast of any of the top qbs and the worst defense.

This is a lie. Rosen had the best OL of all the top 6 QBs. His LT will be a first round pick, his center a 3rd or 4th. His receiver and TE will also be 3rd or 4th round picks.

That was my answer to C. Bennett97. He said Rosen had the worst talent beside Josh Allen, which is a lie. It's provable of the top 6 QBs Rosen had the 2nd most drafted offensive players in his career at UCLA.

And Rosen will get 3 more drafted players this year. One a potential 1st round LT.

Edited by CuddyDark

7 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

This is opinion of the board. And again Rosen will have a potential 1st round LT this year. Higher than everyone you list. And don't forget his C who will also be 3rd, 4th, 5th. All who played with him for much of if not his entire his career. also aside from Mayfield, Rosen has the most offensive players drafted meaning he had better offensive players.

Maybe you're the illiterate.

That was my answer to C. Bennett97. He said Rosen had the worst talent beside Josh Allen, which is a lie. It's provable of the top 6 QBs Rosen had the 2nd most drafted offensive players in his career at UCLA.

You Cuddy, specifically answered C.Bennett's quote by specifically stating offensive line with one WR in the middle rounds.

You answered 26 post specifically talking about the offensive line.  

Regardless, when articles about UCLA offensive line was bad....you're claiming it's a lie.  I had no idea you watched so much UCLA football the last 3 years....specifically focusing on the offensive line where you firmly claim any reports about the OL struggling is a lie.

5 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

You Cuddy, specifically answered C.Bennett's quote by specifically stating offensive line with one WR in the middle rounds.

You answered 26 post specifically talking about the offensive line.  

Regardless, when articles about UCLA offensive line was bad....you're claiming it's a lie.  I had no idea you watched so much UCLA football the last 3 years....specifically focusing on the offensive line where you firmly claim any reports about the OL struggling is a lie.

In comparison I answered their questions. And I stand by it. The other QBs have just as bad if not worse players OL or otherwise. And again the article you provided said they had a relatively strong Oline.

It’s hard to operate without a well-rounded offensive line and though 2017 may not have been UCLA’s best year they still had a relatively strong O-line with two departing players looking towards potentially glamorous careers in the NFL.

Edited by CuddyDark

15 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

Except you are including guys who played with Rosen this year, but not for the other guys. Orlando Brown was a lock as a 1st round OT until he had the worst combine appearance of the last 5 or so years and Mark Andrews is a top 3 TE in this draft. James Washington and Marcell Ateman will both go before Lasley does and Crabtree might sneak into day 3 as an OT. Geron Christian is a day 2 OT. And even then that only includes guys who are coming out this year.

8 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Except you are including guys who played with Rosen this year, but not for the other guys. Orlando Brown was a lock as a 1st round OT until he had the worst combine appearance of the last 5 or so years and Mark Andrews is a top 3 TE in this draft. James Washington and Marcell Ateman will both go before Lasley does and Crabtree might sneak into day 3 as an OT. Geron Christian is a day 2 OT. And even then that only includes guys who are coming out this year.

I'm not excluding anyone. Lets take them all into account. No matter what saying Rosen didn't have players is a lie. It's provable that he's had players drafted from his offense.

1 minute ago, CuddyDark said:

I'm not excluding anyone. Lets take them all into account. No matter what saying Rosen didn't have players is a lie. It's provable that he's had players drafted from his offense.

He had some day 3 talent, aside from 1 tackle who had an exceptional combine.