Shipwreck found in Lake Erie - Yolo's ancestor?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/lake-erie-shipwreck-centuries-old-1.4632712

Shipwreck hunters are planning to excavate around a Lake Erie wreck this summer that they think could be the remains of a schooner that went down nearly two centuries ago.

Its size, design and location point toward it being a sailing ship called the Lake Serpent, which sunk in 1829.

That would make it one of the oldest wrecks ever discovered on Lake Erie. The shallowest of the Great Lakes where violent storms whip up in a hurry is home to hundreds of wreckage sites. Many have been found in recent years by a small, dedicated band of hunters.lake-serpent-sonar-image.jpg?imwidth=720

(looks more like an STD on a lab slide)  

Its size, design and location point toward it being a sailing ship called the Lake Serpent, which sunk in 1829.  

The inscription on the bow of the boat reads as follows:

I’m a whole different species im convince im not a human never was im more like a advance reptilian solar being I’m very powerful it’s kinda scares me

• Haha (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, Fan in San Diego said:

The factory of misery!

Supposedly as legend has it.  Literally that is how Cleveland was founded/first settled (by US).  As the Cleaveland Expedition (Gen. Moses Cleaveland) cruised up the Lake into Connecticut's Western Reserve, where the expedition ended up is where they got sick and had to stay.  Hence where Cleveland is today.

I guess fitting.  I don't feel so bad being born in BFLo