Assuming the Bills Trade Up and select a QB...

It's really hard to know, isn't it? Would depend on who's already picked...but I'll play along. 

If 4 QB's go, we have to assume that's Darnold, Rosen, Baker, and Allen. The other players that are VERY likely to be gone are Nelson, Barkley, and Chubb. 

There will be 4 other players also gone by that point, likely 4 of this bunch - Smith, Edmunds, Minkah, Ward, Derwin James, Vita Vea

So to answer your question, the best options left at 12, will be whichever 2 of the players listed above haven't been selected. Depending on team needs, Ridley or one of the tackles (McGlinchey) could also be options. 

That's how I see it anyway. 

Just now, DefenseWins said:

So these are just some of the players that we think may likely be there at #12 for whatever team the Bills may end of trading with in order to move up and get their QB...

The interesting thing to me is that I think 5 - 8 (ish) is the Bills target. The Colts, Bucs and Bears all lean defense and that’s a sweet spot for that side of the ball. I think between 10-20 will be almost all defenders.

17 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

The interesting thing to me is that I think 5 - 8 (ish) is the Bills target. The Colts, Bucs and Bears all lean defense and that’s a sweet spot for that side of the ball. I think between 10-20 will be almost all defenders.

Could definitely see the Bucs targeting Vita Vea and the Bears Tremaine Edmunds. I think Tampa waits to see if Nelson, Barkley, or Chubb slides to them before they'd pull the trigger on a trade though.

Indy is really interesting; could definitely see them wanting to accumulate draft picks but I have a gut feeling they take Denzel Ward at 6.