Good hotel in BLO for home game

Rubes

My brother in law and his three buddies are coming to town for the Bears game Nov 4, staying overnight Sat and leaving after the game. I’d like to recommend a hotel for them but I have no idea what would be good. I think they’d like to stay somewhere that is near decent night life on Saturday but also not too far away from the stadium.

Is downtown a good option? Are there places that offer party buses to the game? Any other considerations?

25 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Hyatt downtown or stay over on Delaware. Embassy suite  or hiliton 

Thanks! They do anything special for games, like transportation?

Edited by Rubes

39 minutes ago, Rubes said:

Thanks! They do anything special for games, like transportation?

That I can’t say.  Uber. They drop you off across from big tree Then come to Hammers to tailgate. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, mead107 said:

That I can’t say.  Uber. They drop you off across from big tree Then come to Hammers to tailgate. 

Thanks!

sent yoiu a PM ..really depends on budget , using points etc. In terms of trans[oration, as Mead said Uber is best option..I dont know of any buses that leave from downtown. Are they flying in and need to get to airport after? Uber a real pain in the rear after the game..flight before 6:30 can be problematic if game is close and they stay till the end

Last year we did an overnight road trip for a game for the first time so take it for what it's worth. We stayed at Staybridge Suites in West Seneca. The place was clean. Service was decent. Rooms were large. Didn't kill us on price and best of all it was 10 minutes from the stadium with no highway driving required. We tailgated at Hammers lot and it was no problem getting back from there. 

Our room was on the first floor so we were able to park very close to our rooms as well which was convenient. I would stay there again no problem.

Edited by Dante

On 4/22/2018 at 8:51 AM, Mr Info said:

If you have Wyndham pts then suggest Lofts on Pearl. Using this for Jets game.

Ended up going with this. Thanks for the suggestions, everyone!

On 4/21/2018 at 8:10 PM, ExiledInIllinois said:

People rent their houses out in BFLo.  I didn't think my birthplace was as fancy as Detroit! 

Do you gotta feed their dog, take it out or scoop the cat's litter box? :D

Do that and cut the lawn,  pull weeds you get a 10% discount!

Edited by Dante
  • Haha (+1) 1