Panthers may have taken steroids

runner

Anybody think that C. Bennett was on roids?

I make the case that it is virtually impossible to have a human body like that, and he did also display some odd behavior, to say the least.

273747[/snapback]

Odd behavior??? Like putting the Biscuit in someone's backdoor basket ---- for which I believe he did some time for

Hmmm, professional atheletes may have taken steroids. that's like saying a bear may poop in the woods.

274018[/snapback]

Well if you have never seen a bear sh-- in the woods how do you know for sure? Are you one of those guilty before proven so? :lol:

For all you know bears may use public porta-jons or stay constipated their whole life. :P

Anybody think that C. Bennett was on roids?

I make the case that it is virtually impossible to have a human body like that, and he did also display some odd behavior, to say the least.

273747[/snapback]

I wouldn't have picked him out for it, although I'd guess a pretty substantial percentage of NFL players do use banned products. My recollection of CB is that he was leaner than the model I think of when I assume someone's "getting some extra help".

all of this steroid crap has ruined sports talk radio, I hope this doesn't go to far in the NFL.

Boy do I agree. I listen to ESPN Radio on the way in from work, and it's disgusting me how much air time it gets. I want info on what NFL team needs are after recent FA signings, or what's the buzz about March Madness Round 1, and I hear 'roid drivel. Enough already.

Boy do I agree. I listen to ESPN Radio on the way in from work, and it's disgusting me how much air time it gets. I want info on what NFL team needs are after recent FA signings, or what's the buzz about March Madness Round 1, and I hear 'roid drivel. Enough already.

274727[/snapback]

Did you call into the Dan Patrick show today?