Jon Ledyard: Interior OL class loaded

4 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Someone was arguing over centers with me. This class has three centers who are better than Eric Wood and a ton of guards. We can make those picks happen in rounds 2 and 3. Get a quarterback and a MIKE then go from there. 

i think that's exactly what they'll do.

Possibly a DT before Oline on their 3rd pick but for sure qb and MIKE.   In fact, if they only got two great ones at those two positions it's a successful draft no matter what else happens.   

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Pete said:

Give me 2 of Billy Price, Frank Ragnow, Isiah Wynn, Will Hernandez, and James Daniel.

I would love to draft Quenten Nelson and acquire his brother Zack!

I wouldn’t be surprised to see one of those guys plus Bozeman from Bama who Daboll knows well. He wasn’t invited to the combine, could a UDFA.

• Like (+1) 1

His #10 guy Teller is who I really wanted to pick in R3 for the Vikes at #94 in the TBD mock draft. I posted a video of his highlights in the mock thread. He reminds me of Richie Incognito, a mauler.  I think He'd be a good get for the Bills at 96.

For all the 2nd / 3rd round prospects, I agree it's a real area of need for the Bills, but IF they trade UP, will be hard to do presuming one of the picks in the 1st three rounds is a MLB, which right now would seem a guarantee.

1 hour ago, thebandit27 said:

I can't figure out why a team would pick Quenton Nelson--who I think is fantastic--in the top 10, when you can get Will Hernandez--who I think will make multiple pro bowls--10-15 picks later.

Very good class on the interior IMO.

I think Nelson will end up going to the Bears, at 8. They hired the OL coach from ND.

6 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I wouldn’t be surprised to see one of those guys plus Bozeman from Bama who Daboll knows well. He wasn’t invited to the combine, could a UDFA.

Solid player and a high character guy. I think he gets drafted in the 6th or 7th round.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ninersnation.com/platform/amp/2018/1/27/16937188/49ers-pre-draft-visits-alabama-center-bradley-bozeman