Michael Cohen's mysterious third nipple

boyst

6 minutes ago, {::'KayCeeS::} said:

I have a third nipple.  There's nothing mysterious about it.  And I don't appreciate your insinuations otherwise.

Will I have to file a complaint with HR?

Be careful, third nipple is code for something else.

trap.png

40 minutes ago, {::'KayCeeS::} said:

That's why I deleted that post!  I realized too late!  Thanks a lot! :lol:

Yes, but now that post is saved for posterity. Be careful with your intercourse* with Boyst. If your outer shell isn't wool or leather you're probably safe but on the off chance that thebug has a point, being over 14 would probably insure you safety.

* the Victorian definition

Since you are new here (I think) I'll explain that Boyst has a spread in NC and sells his meat all the time. He may or may not keep the veal for himself.

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Yes, but now that post is saved for posterity. Be careful with your intercourse* with Boyst. If your outer shell isn't wool or leather you're probably safe but on the off chance that thebug has a point, being over 14 would probably insure you safety.

* the Victorian definition

Since you are new here (I think) I'll explain that Boyst has a spread in NC and sells his meat all the time. He may or may not keep the veal for himself.

:D

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Not to mention the man really knows how to season a brisket.