Tidbit on JP in SF Chronicle

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c...SPGDCBOFLC1.DTL

Eager: Second-year QB J.P. Losman has been putting in so much workout and study time in Buffalo that he makes it tough on his coaches to get anything else done.

"I'll wander in, and he's looking at film, and he won't let me leave. Three hours later, he's saying 'five more minutes,' " said Sam Wyche, the Bills' quarterbacks coach.

Not sure how to post on the main page. Gotta like word like this being passed around. Go Bills.

Eager: Second-year QB J.P. Losman has been putting in so much workout and study time in Buffalo that he makes it tough on his coaches to get anything else done.

"I'll wander in, and he's looking at film, and he won't let me leave. Three hours later, he's saying 'five more minutes,' " said Sam Wyche, the Bills' quarterbacks coach.

Not sure how to post on the main page.  Gotta like word like this being passed around. Go Bills.

273272[/snapback]

Wyche got a few 'five more minutes' answers from Drew last year too, it went like this.

Last year in the off-season:

Sam: "When are you leaving the west coast & heading to Buffalo? "

Drew: "Soon, don't worry I'm on my way"

Three hours later, Wyche calls Bledsoe's house and says "So when are you leaving for the airport? "

Drew: "Five more minutes"

The next day an irate Sam Wyche calls Bledsoe again and asks why he's not in Buffalo yet.

Finally, it's the last game of the season, a must win against the Steelers. Bledsoe gets hit, fumbles into a Steeler player's hand. When he gets back to the bench, Mularchy asks Drew "How long do you need before you get rid of the ball? "

Drew answers "Five more minutes"

At the end of the game Mularchy then let TD know that Drew's career with the Bills was about to last "Five more minutes"

Not sure how to post on the main page.  Gotta like word like this being passed around. Go Bills.

273272[/snapback]

I heard he was working hard up there, but I didn't know he was wearing out the coaching staff.......that's pretty cool. I'm glad that he's rewarding the Bills' confidence in him with his efforts. I hope it all pays off next Fall.

Wyche got a few 'five more minutes' answers  from Drew last year too, it went like this.

Drew:  "Soon, don't worry I'm on my way"

Three hours later, Wyche calls Bledsoe's house and says "So when are you leaving for the airport? "

The next day an irate Sam Wyche calls Bledsoe again and asks why he's not in Buffalo yet.

Finally, it's the last game of the season, a must win against the Steelers.  Bledsoe gets hit, fumbles into a Steeler player's hand.  When he gets back to the bench, Mularchy asks Drew "How long do you need before you get rid of the ball? "

At the end of the game Mularchy then let TD know that Drew's career with the Bills was about to last "Five more minutes"

273277[/snapback]

hey triumph the insult comic dog - dont quit your day job!!

hey triumph the insult comic dog - dont quit your day job!!

273283[/snapback]

His post went five minutes too long 0:)

Wyche got a few 'five more minutes' answers  from Drew last year too, it went like this.

Finally, it's the last game of the season, a must win against the Steelers.  Bledsoe gets hit, fumbles into a Steeler player's hand.  When he gets back to the bench, Mularchy asks Drew "How long do you need before you get rid of the ball? "

273277[/snapback]

That's funny. 0:)

273277[/snapback]

Hilarious!!! ;)