Your mock 20

xRUSHx

What is your mock 20?

I see only 2 trades that will happen/happened in the top 20. One for Jets/Indy and one for Bills/Cleveland.

My mock 20, list yours to compare what you think/hope will happen.

1- Cleveland- Darnold -QB

2- Giants- Barkley -RB

3- Jets- Allen- QB

4- trade to Buffalo- Rosen- QB

5- Denver- Mayfield- QB

6- Indy- Chubb- DE

7- Tampa- Nelson- OG

8- Chicago-MFitz- CB

9- San Fran- Ward- CB

10- Oakland- RSmith- ILB

11- Miami- DJames- SS

12- trade to Cleveland- TEdmunds-OLB

13- Washington- Vita Vea- DT

14- Green Bay - HLandry-OLB

15-Arizona- Jackson-QB

16-Baltimore- Davenport-DE

17-LAChargers-DPayne-DT

18-Seattle-LeightonEsch-OLB

19-Dallas-CRidley-WR

20-Detroit-TBryan-DT

Edited by xRUSHx

I have no idea after the top 7 or so. I know the 4 QB's and the top 3 position players. After that it's anybodys guess. I think Fitzpatrick and James are the 2 best safeties in a long long time. I think they will come off the board early right after the top 3 of Barkley, Chubb, Nelson. Ward is very nice at CB as well. That should probably be the top 10 but teams have specific needs so who knows

2 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

I have no idea after the top 7 or so. I know the 4 QB's and the top 3 position players. After that it's anybodys guess. I think Fitzpatrick and James are the 2 best safeties in a long long time. I think they will come off the board early right after the top 3 of Barkley, Chubb, Nelson. Ward is very nice at CB as well. That should probably be the top 10 but teams have specific needs so who knows

I agree with Fitz/James, wish we didn't need to QB so bad, would have loved to see one of them here.

I figured it would be tough on some for the entire 1st round so I tried to limit top 20 considering IMO Bills trade both of our 1st to move up. IMO some trades will again happen after pick 20.

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Why 20?

See my post above

1 minute ago, xRUSHx said:

I agree with Fitz/James, wish we didn't need to QB so bad, would have loved to see one of them here.

I figured it would be tough on some for the entire 1st round so I tried to limit top 20 considering IMO Bills trade both of our 1st to move up. IMO some trades will again happen after pick 20.

See my post above

Copy that

• Like (+1) 1

I don't see how anybody can have the Giants picking a position player at #2.

This is their golden opportunity to draft their QB for the next 15 years.

If they don't like any of the QB's, I can't imagine them not ransoming the pick off to the Bills, Broncos, ... and receiving multiple high picks.

I see this in many mock drafts and am incredulous. There are even some that have them selecting an OG #2. I can't imagine that a guard is worth 4 picks in top 60

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

And what did we give up to get there.....

THis is what I am talking about with you OP........you dont care what the cost you just want your shiny new toy

Yes I want my favorite team to have one of the top 3 prospects from this draft and yes I do not care what it costs. Darnold, Rosen or Mayfield or bust.

This thread is about a top 20 mock in anyone's idea of how they think the top 20 could go. I see you did not offer a top 20 on how you think it would go, is it because in your draft no trades just sitting on Whaley hands ready to take some Jackson scraps that are left on the table at 12?

I know your upset your Tyrod dream did not happen about them keeping Tyrod just to tick some posters off but your like everyone else you want the team to get better. Well it starts by getting one of the best from this class and if it costs a bunch to do it then I see zero problem with it. IMO fans will be more forgiving to this staff if they went for trying to get one of the top prospects over the waiting for a QB to fall from the sky Whaley way. Take a step back in 2018 and use the stock now to get the QB(very good QB draft to do it in) and finish the rebuild next off season for a solid team for the rookie to start with in 2019. The got to win now just to watch players leave at the end of every contract because all our QBs stink up the place needs to end. Build around a QB first otherwise this backup QB and late round QBs will have this staff fired like all the rest. 

4 hours ago, ticketssince61 said:

I don't see how anybody can have the Giants picking a position player at #2.

This is their golden opportunity to draft their QB for the next 15 years.

If they don't like any of the QB's, I can't imagine them not ransoming the pick off to the Bills, Broncos, ... and receiving multiple high picks.

I see this in many mock drafts and am incredulous. There are even some that have them selecting an OG #2. I can't imagine that a guard is worth 4 picks in top 60

Barkley is exactly what they need. Eli can make a few more playoff runs before he retires, no need to draft a QB this season for them IMO.

I am not asking for your  approval in this thread I was asking posters to post there mock 20 and all you did was jump at me about the Giants, it's my opinion I guess we will see come draft day.

Edited by xRUSHx

Browns - Darnold

Giants - Barkley

Jets - Mayfield

Browns - Chubb

Broncos - Allen 

Bills - (Trade 12 & 22 & 65) Rosen

Bucs - Nelson

Bears - Fitzpatrick 

Niners - Ward

Raiders - Smith

Dolphins - James