Will the 3 AFC East teams ALL get new QB's?

This draft is going to be epic in every way. I can not remember a draft with more anticipation and drama. this will be epic in front of 80,000 fans inside Cowboys ATT stadium and 3 networks broadcasting it. This will be high drama and must see TV. 

• Like (+1) 1

I think so:

if the Dolphins don’t grab a 1st Round guy, they’ll get a guy somewhere. But overall I think...

3. Jets: Mayfield- I think they moved up for Baker. And I think it’ll hurt them. The NY media and personality will not mesh. He gets aggravated by tweets of random users on Twitter, how’s he going to handle the NY press?

Bills: could go anywhere, but I think their main targets are 1. Darnold 2. Allen 3. Rudolph. Theyll

move to 2 for Darnold. 5-7 for Allen, stay at 12 for Rudolph. 

Dolphins in my opinion will end up taking A later guy because the guy they like most (Baker) will be gone.

1 hour ago, DefenseWins said:

Assuming the Bills do trade up to #2 and the Dolphins rumored to be in love with Mayfield, wouldn't it be something if All 3 AFC East teams end up with new franchise QB's...

And the 83  draft had 3 from the AFC East with the Bills, Dolphins and Patriots picking 1st Round QBs.

5 minutes ago, ganesh said:

And the 83  draft had 3 from the AFC East with the Bills, Dolphins and Patriots picking 1st Round QBs.

4: Jets also picked Ken O'Brien

And, technically 5 as the Baltimore Colts were then in the AFC East and the record has them drafting John Elway even if he did never play for the Colts.

Edited by thurst44

57 minutes ago, thurst44 said:

And, technically 5 as the Baltimore Colts were then in the AFC East and the record has them drafting John Elway even if he did never play for the Colts.

Quiz time: name the only other first round QB drafted in '83 that didn't take his team to the Super Bowl besides O'Brien?

one more: who is the only AFC super bowl QB from the 84-93 seasons that wasn't a member of the class of '83?

1 hour ago, thurst44 said:

I never really thought about it before, but that must have sucked for New England and the Jets (although O'Brien was better than Eason), for every team in the division to pick a QB in the same draft and then to watch Kelly and Marino become All-Pro QBs and have their teams consistently in the playoffs, while your QB was a bust or just an average starter.

Boy do I hope we are on the right end of that equation again this year.

3 hours ago, DefenseWins said:

Assuming the Bills do trade up to #2 and the Dolphins rumored to be in love with Mayfield, wouldn't it be something if All 3 AFC East teams end up with new franchise QB's...

But a few days ago...the Jets were all in on Mayfield.

All four AFCE teams won't get new starters for 2018 unless Brady gets injured and whatever rookie QB the Jests draft beats out Josh McCown.  The Bills will have a new starter because Taylor is gone, and Miami will have Tannehill as their starter rather than Cutler.  Only the Jests and Bills are likely to draft a QB in the first round, though.