4-13: Steve Mensch of Scouts Inc Talks 2018 Draft QBs on WGR

Just now, Reed83HOF said:

I thought I read on here that Jackson & Rudolph are good QBs...

I also read that the team was moving to Hamilton because the Pegula's can't own 2 pro teams in the same city

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

I thought I read on here that Jackson & Rudolph are good QBs...

Nooo.  Jackson is terrible, Tyrod 2.0.

But if we don't draft Rudolph he's going to lead both the Pats and the Steelers to the AFC title game in the same season.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Chuck Wagon said:

Nooo.  Jackson is terrible, Tyrod 2.0.

But if we don't draft Rudolph he's going to lead both the Pats and the Steelers to the AFC title game in the same season.

If I read this one more time I may throw up ......

7 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

Jeremy asked him the right question. Why is it arm strength. His answers about arm are all BS. You need a strong arm but more importantly you need an accurate arm. Jeremy asking him about Fitz's arm not being strong stumped him.  

Gunslinger mentality with a pop gun arm has gotten Fitz in trouble throughout the course of his career.   BTW, your prediction of only 2 QBs in the top ten looks worse by the day.

51 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Gunslinger mentality with a pop gun arm has gotten Fitz in trouble throughout the course of his career.   BTW, your prediction of only 2 QBs in the top ten looks worse by the day.

We'll see. Also I said unless there are stupid trades. Bills could still make a dumb trade for whoever falls past Denver.

Remember you had 4 in the top 5 as well. How's that looking?

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

Very plausible.

Sure.

I still see

1. QB

2. RB, DE

3. QB

4. RB, DE

5. OL, DB, maybe QB

6-10. Not QB - unless trade

Nothing has changed in QB land. Unless Bills make a dumb trade for 4 picks to make the 2nd pick in the draft.

Just now, CuddyDark said:

Sure.

I still see

1. QB

2. RB, DE

3. QB

4. RB, DE

5. OL, DB, maybe QB

6-10. Not QB - unless trade

Nothing has changed in QB land. Unless Bills make a dumb trade for 4 picks to make the 2nd pick in the draft.

Dumb would be taking a 3rd round prospect like Rudolph is the 1st. 

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Dumb would be taking a 3rd round prospect like Rudolph is the 1st. 

Maybe. Honestly I don't see Rosen or Allen as anything more than projects. It's still the same as I said before. Only 2 QBs are worth the top ten. Also I don't advocate any player. I say I understand why the Bills world draft Rudolph or Allen. If it were me I would only draft Darnold, Mayfield or Jackson. I've said that consistently. Any other argument is only I understand or I can see how they'd like a player.

Just now, CuddyDark said:

Maybe. Honestly I don't see Rosen or Allen as anything more than projects. It's still the same as I said before. Only 2 QBs are worth the top ten. Also I don't advocate any player. I say I understand why the Bills world draft Rudolph or Allen. If it were me I would only draft Darnold, Mayfield or Jackson. I've said that consistently. Any other argument is only I understand or I can see how they'd like a player.

Rosen is the last one I'd call a project so you are way off base here IMO.

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

Rosen is the last one I'd call a project so you are way off base here IMO.

JMO. Every one say they same thing about him they said about Peterman before the draft. "Most pro ready." He needs a lot of work.