Darnold - A Great Teammate

Yeah but he is a ginger and played for USC! Just like Todd Marinovich and he failed! Gar!

But seriously Darnold fits this regime to a tee. I do prefer Josh Rosen, but I could see either one being the pick. If we drafted either one, I’d be ecstatic. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Yeah but he is a ginger and played for USC! Just like Todd Marinovich and he failed! Gar!

But seriously Darnold fits this regime to a tee. I do prefer Josh Rosen, but I could see either one being the pick. If we drafted either one, I’d be ecstatic. 

I would be very happy with either Rosen/Darnold/Mayfield....I think they all have "it".

Mayfield is a guy that seems like he gets his team pumped.

Rosen looks to be liked an respected too.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000918506/article/exucla-teammate-calls-josh-rosen-onceinamillennium-qb

• Like (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

Totally agree with this, Unlike that idiot Rosen. 

And more lies

6 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I would be very happy with either Rosen/Darnold/Mayfield....I think they all have "it".

Mayfield is a guy that seems like he gets his team pumped.

Rosen looks to be liked an respected too.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000918506/article/exucla-teammate-calls-josh-rosen-onceinamillennium-qb

Yep me too

57 minutes ago, BuffaninATL said:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2018/story/_/id/23043558/sam-darnold-switches-flight-throw-ronald-jones-ii

reinforces my belief that Sam is a team-first guy and would be a great cultural fit in Buffalo - one can hope

This is exactly why I want Rosen.. Nice guys finish last. Pricks rise to the occasion

[/grenade]

20 minutes ago, Derby Dan said:

Why are we discussing Darnold.  He is going to the Browns.  If we trade up, our # 1 rated QB is Josh Allen.  All the talk about the other qb is bs.  We are working very hard to trade up with the Giants because we know the Jets are grabbing Allen.  If we cannot get the second pick, we are working a trade with the browns, then we are going after Mayfield.  If the top 4 qb are taken, we will grab a linebacker at 12.  We are hoping the raiders do not pick Roguin Smith.

OK Nostradamus, preach on .......and it's not "Roguin" Smith, it's Roquan

2 hours ago, Derby Dan said:

Why are we discussing Darnold.  He is going to the Browns.  If we trade up, our # 1 rated QB is Josh Allen.  All the talk about the other qb is bs.  We are working very hard to trade up with the Giants because we know the Jets are grabbing Allen.  If we cannot get the second pick, we are working a trade with the browns, then we are going after Mayfield.  If the top 4 qb are taken, we will grab a linebacker at 12.  We are hoping the raiders do not pick Roguin Smith.

What's this "we", Dunkirk?

Let me guess, you have sources?  Are connecting the dots?  Have bought real estate recently?

Sad.